-
Re: Answer a question with a question game
What is this madness?
Jun 22, 2012 -
Re: What is the first word you think of when I say... [2]
Christianity.
Jun 22, 2012 -
Re: What is the first word you think of when I say... [2]
Everlasting.
Jun 22, 2012 -
Re: Answer a question with a question game
What are we talking about again?
Jun 22, 2012 -
Re: Answer a question with a question game
Why not is true, but why yes is the real question?
Jun 22, 2012 -
Re: What is the first word you think of when I say... [2]
Eternity.
Jun 22, 2012 -
Re: What is the first word you think of when I say... [2]
Clay birds.
Jun 22, 2012 -
Re: "Kill" the person above you!
And we are both burned to a crisp...sigh... You get hit in the face with a rasen-shuriken.
Jun 22, 2012 -
Re: What is the first word you think of when I say... [2]
Myornier. (That's the name of Thor's hammer, by the way.)
Jun 22, 2012 -
Re: "Kill" the person above you!
Sasori uses the puppet me to kill you and then turns you into a puppet as least we're both art forms.
Jun 22, 2012 -
Re: What is the first word you think of when I say... [2]
Lightning.
Jun 22, 2012 -
Re: "Kill" the person above you!
You are tied down and become the dummy for Akatsuki's target practice.
Jun 22, 2012 -
Re: Answer a question with a question game
Do I?
Jun 22, 2012 -
Re: What is the first word you think of when I say... [2]
Dragon.
Jun 22, 2012 -
Re: Answer a question with a question game
What do you mean, you don't?
Jun 22, 2012
