-
Re: Rate the Signature Above You [4]
8/10.
Jun 22, 2012 -
Re: Answer a question with a question game
Why do you?
Jun 22, 2012 -
Re: Ban The User Above You! [8]
Banned because you have a number in your username.
Jun 22, 2012 -
Re: What is the first word you think of when I say... [2]
Pepper.
Jun 22, 2012 -
Re: If you were a...
If I was a Hunger Games contestant, I would hang with the Careers and go around brutally torturing everyone until the alliance collapsed; then I would slit all their throats ...
Jun 22, 2012 -
Re: New & Improve: Rant Shop - Relocated
Not much of a rant today, but whatever.
Jun 22, 2012 -
Re: New & Improve: Rant Shop - Relocated
...I got dumped today, and my ex told me via my only friend. Guess why? I'm a bloodthirsty psychopath. Like I haven't heard that before. And then my friend is ...
Jun 22, 2012 -
Re: Corrupt a Wish [3]
Granted, but you end up passing a different math course meant for people of a lesser level and have to retake the normal course next year. I wish that I ...
Jun 22, 2012 -
Re: What is the first word you think of when I say... [2]
Greece.
Jun 22, 2012 -
Re: The disney Hunger Games
I would have to go with Hercules and Megara on this one. Nobody beats demi-Gods. Though Mulan and Shang are a close second.
Jun 22, 2012 -
Re: What is the first word you think of when I say... [2]
Salt.
Jun 22, 2012 -
Re: Answer a question with a question game
What is your definition of fun?
Jun 22, 2012 -
Re: What is the first word you think of when I say... [2]
Deep fried
Jun 22, 2012 -
Re: Answer a question with a question game
Why are we creating madness all over these forums right now?
Jun 22, 2012 -
Re: What is the first word you think of when I say... [2]
Of the Rings...
Jun 22, 2012
