-
Re: What is the first word you think of when I say... [2]
Assassination
Jun 22, 2012 -
Re: last person to post here wins [2]
Fun Fact: My spiky hair can impale people. (Thanks for this one, Kage-chan...XD)
Jun 22, 2012 -
Re: Answer a question with a question game
Do you?
Jun 22, 2012 -
Re: Answer a question with a question game
Do you actually know more than me?
Jun 22, 2012 -
Re: What is the first word you think of when I say... [2]
Sandaime Kazekage
Jun 22, 2012 -
Re: If you were a...
Be thankful for being attached to somebody as awesome as Gaara, instead of someone like Sasuke. NO: An ANBU mask.
Jun 22, 2012 -
Re: Answer a question with a question game
What do you know?
Jun 22, 2012 -
Re: If you were a...
I would shatter all the glass in the house and possess the children. NO: A dollar bill stuck in a woman's pocket.
Jun 22, 2012 -
Re: What is the first word you think of when I say... [2]
Puppet.
Jun 22, 2012 -
Re: What is the first word you think of when I say... [2]
Hokage
Jun 22, 2012 -
Re: Answer a question with a question game
Why would I?
Jun 22, 2012 -
Re: What is the first word you think of when I say... [2]
Suna
Jun 22, 2012 -
Re: What is the first word you think of when I say... [2]
Hot.
Jun 22, 2012 -
Re: If you were a...
If I was King of a country, I would turn it into a dicatorship. Anything I say or do goes. NO: A caveman that ended up in the twenty-first century.
Jun 22, 2012 -
Re: last person to post here wins [2]
Showing just how lucky Gaara is. I wish I had a hug-defense. Aside from my fists and callous demeanor.
Jun 22, 2012
