-
Re: If you were a...
*slow and painful very agonizing death* NO: Kimimaro's underwear
Jun 22, 2012 -
Re: Answer a question with a question game
How could I ever hate you?
Jun 22, 2012 -
Re: last person to post here wins [2]
Fourth Fun Fact: I like blood.
Jun 22, 2012 -
Re: If you were a...
*dead* NO: Kabuto
Jun 22, 2012 -
Re: What is the first word you think of when I say... [2]
Hokage...(again)...
Jun 22, 2012 -
Re: last person to post here wins [2]
Third Fun Fact: I show nothing but apathy to everything in real life.
Jun 22, 2012 -
Re: Answer a question with a question game
Do you know my favourite colour, Kage-chan?
Jun 22, 2012 -
Re: If you were a...
*screams* YOU CAN NEVER DEFEAT ME! *is defeated* And now I have found my nindo, my ninja way... NO: An unfortunate citizen of Iwagakure during the Iwa-Konoha War who was ...
Jun 22, 2012 -
Re: Answer a question with a question game
But can't more than one person know everything, Kage-chan?
Jun 22, 2012 -
Re: What is the first word you think of when I say... [2]
Sneaky.
Jun 22, 2012 -
Re: last person to post here wins [2]
Second Fun Fact: My arm is a defense- I am so used to getting it stabbed that I no longer care.
Jun 22, 2012 -
Re: If you were a...
I'd be praying that I got something good out of it or died. NO: One of the Akatsuki.
Jun 22, 2012 -
Re: What is the first word you think of when I say... [2]
Snake-creeper
Jun 22, 2012 -
Re: Answer a question with a question game
Don't I know everything?
Jun 22, 2012 -
Re: If you were a...
I would try to run. Cause I really don't want to get eaten. NO: A ROOT shinobi.
Jun 22, 2012
