-
Re: If you were a...
TOBI IS A GOOD BOY! *in head: But Madara is a bad boy...* NO: Kakashi
Jun 23, 2012 -
Re: What is the first word you think of when I say... [2]
Lust.
Jun 23, 2012 -
Re: Answer a question with a question game
Is it black?
Jun 23, 2012 -
Re: last person to post here wins [2]
Seeventh Fun Fact: You are. :)
Jun 23, 2012 -
Re: If you were a...
*runs away from Gai and Lee in hopes to be exempt from having to wear spandex; subtly waves off their yells about youth; finds a new weapon and decides to ...
Jun 23, 2012 -
Re: What is the first word you think of when I say... [2]
Markings.
Jun 22, 2012 -
Re: last person to post here wins [2]
Sixth fact: It is my personal goal to murder everybody in the world except for six people.
Jun 22, 2012 -
Re: Answer a question with a question game
What if I told you it was orange?
Jun 22, 2012 -
Re: If you were a...
YOUTHHHHH! GAI-SENSEI!!!! YOUTH!!!!! NO: Maito Gai
Jun 22, 2012 -
Re: What is the first word you think of when I say... [2]
Scars.
Jun 22, 2012 -
Re: What is the first word you think of when I say... [2]
Bloodloss.
Jun 22, 2012 -
Re: Answer a question with a question game
I would tell you you were wrong, bluntly. Was that blunt?
Jun 22, 2012 -
Re: If you were a...
*dies from bloodloss after staring at his arse* NO: Kankuro's puppet
Jun 22, 2012 -
Re: last person to post here wins [2]
Fifth Fun Fact: I hate sweet things...except for blue Mountain Dew! XP
Jun 22, 2012 -
Re: What is the first word you think of when I say... [2]
Wannabe
Jun 22, 2012
