-
Re: The User Below You ... [3]
I'm replying, so apparently not. TUBM hates the color white.
Jul 21, 2013 -
Re: What is the first word you think of when I say... [3]
Laundry
Jul 21, 2013 -
Re: last person to post here wins [5]
What is anyone saying? @umaima - That wasn't the intention, but now that you mention it...hn.
Jul 21, 2013 -
Re: last person to post here wins [5]
I suppose that's true...troublesome...
Jul 19, 2013 -
Re: last person to post here wins [5]
You are the one who has failed, person above me. I'm winning now, though I could care less.
Jul 19, 2013 -
Re: last person to post here wins [5]
And now...I win.
Jun 27, 2013 -
Re: What is the first word you think of when I say... [3]
Paint
Jun 27, 2013 -
Re: Ban The User Above You! [9]
Banned for having not understanding a joke until 5 minutes after it's explained.
Jun 27, 2013 -
Re: Girls vs Boys.
Girls: 35 Boys: 29 Veerens: 14
Jun 27, 2013 -
Re: A random fact about yourself
I talk to my fictional characters aloud and respond to my own questions as if I am the character.
Jun 27, 2013 -
Re: Girls vs Boys.
Girls: 34 Boys: 26 Veerens: 14
Jun 26, 2013 -
Re: last person to post here wins [5]
Eh, true enough, I suppose.
Jun 26, 2013 -
Re: What is the first word you think of when I say... [3]
Who?
Jun 26, 2013 -
Re: Girls vs Boys.
Girls: 34 Boys: 25 Veers: 13
Jun 26, 2013 -
Re: last person to post here wins [5]
It's still going on.......nobody will ever technically 'win' this thing.
Jun 26, 2013
