-
Re: If you were a...
*kills Madara Uchiha...and then Konoha* NO: Shukaku
Jun 23, 2012 -
Re: What is the first word you think of when I say... [2]
Tug.
Jun 23, 2012 -
Re: What is the first word you think of when I say... [2]
Freedom.
Jun 23, 2012 -
Re: If you were a...
Oink! Oink! *runs* NO: Pain's animal path
Jun 23, 2012 -
Re: Answer a question with a question game
I would say, "Purple?"
Jun 23, 2012 -
Re: last person to post here wins [2]
I just like to beat things.
Jun 23, 2012 -
Re: What is the first word you think of when I say... [2]
Annoying
Jun 23, 2012 -
Re: last person to post here wins [2]
Hm...I just like to see blood.
Jun 23, 2012 -
Re: Answer a question with a question game
Why not?
Jun 23, 2012 -
Re: If you were a...
Shannaroo! *Punches something nearby, probably Naruto.* NO: Tsunade
Jun 23, 2012 -
Re: What is the first word you think of when I say... [2]
Vampire.
Jun 23, 2012 -
Re: Answer a question with a question game
Hn. Well, I guess neither of us know everything, eh?
Jun 23, 2012 -
Re: last person to post here wins [2]
No problem. It's always open. Torture is amazing...
Jun 23, 2012 -
Re: last person to post here wins [2]
Eighth fun fact: You're like, one of the only people I can actually talk like this with. So you're safe, because I actually consider you a friend...and ally. Want to ...
Jun 23, 2012 -
Re: Answer a question with a question game
What if I guessed again? Red?
Jun 23, 2012
