-
Re: What is the first word you think of when I say... [2]
Mellow
Jun 23, 2012 -
Re: last person to post here wins [2]
What is interesting? So far, my favourites are Haku, Sasori, and Kimimaro. I have a thing for minor characters, usually. I also like Deidara and Gaara, though.
Jun 23, 2012 -
Re: What is the first word you think of when I say... [2]
Banana
Jun 23, 2012 -
Re: Answer a question with a question game
Would you be good at it?
Jun 23, 2012 -
Re: What is the first word you think of when I say... [2]
Maka
Jun 23, 2012 -
Re: last person to post here wins [2]
I know. He's one of my favourite characters, though.
Jun 23, 2012 -
Re: If you were a...
Me: MONEYMONEYMONEYMONEYMONEY! Hidan: KAKUZU! Me: *cuts off head* Moron... NO: Clay bomb
Jun 23, 2012 -
Re: last person to post here wins [2]
Download them off websites. Nah, my old one was Gaara. I just switched to...a newer-new one. ^^
Jun 23, 2012 -
Re: Answer a question with a question game
Do you teach?
Jun 23, 2012 -
Re: What is the first word you think of when I say... [2]
Scythe
Jun 23, 2012 -
Re: last person to post here wins [2]
Cause I felt like it. 'Sides, Haku's amazing.
Jun 23, 2012 -
Re: Answer a question with a question game
Who teaches things anyway?
Jun 23, 2012 -
Re: What is the first word you think of when I say... [2]
Shinigami
Jun 23, 2012 -
Re: If you were a...
Cuss out Shikamaru from where I'm buried in a pit as I get eaten by bugs. NO: Zetsu
Jun 23, 2012 -
Re: last person to post here wins [2]
Hn...yeah, must say I prefered it too...I'm going to change it again...yes, I'm impatient.
Jun 23, 2012
