-
Re: Names that you'd like to name your kid but probably cant.
I've changed my mind again... For a girl...I think Charisma. And for a boy...probably Antiquity. I'm a bit weird.
Jun 24, 2012 -
Re: New & Improve: Rant Shop - Relocated
You know what I hate the most? I really hate how everybody calls me emo all the time.
Jun 24, 2012 -
Re: last person to post here wins [2]
Perhaps... Sadly, I must go now, though.
Jun 24, 2012 -
Re: Answer a question with a question game
Isn't everyone mesed up?
Jun 24, 2012 -
Re: If you were a...
Follow Pain-sama everywhere demanding a cloak. NO: A wanna-be shinobi
Jun 24, 2012 -
Re: last person to post here wins [2]
Hn...
Jun 24, 2012 -
Re: last person to post here wins [2]
Oh?
Jun 23, 2012 -
Re: Answer a question with a question game
Why ISN'T the world messed up?
Jun 23, 2012 -
Re: last person to post here wins [2]
Sure...
Jun 23, 2012 -
Re: What is the first word you think of when I say... [2]
You.
Jun 23, 2012 -
Re: last person to post here wins [2]
Hn...nothing to talk about anymore... Except I'm winning. And I'll kill to keep my crown.
Jun 23, 2012 -
Re: If you were a...
*censored* NO: A snake freak
Jun 23, 2012 -
Re: What is the first word you think of when I say... [2]
Skit-writing.
Jun 23, 2012 -
Re: If you were a...
We fight to connect our dreams. Please don't hate me for wanting to protect the one precious to me. I may be but a tool to him, but I will ...
Jun 23, 2012 -
Re: If you were a...
I will impale somebody in the eye. NO: A broken shuriken
Jun 23, 2012
