-
Re: last person to post here wins [3]
What? Hn....good idea. *smirks*
Jul 23, 2012 -
Re: Corrupt a Wish [3]
Granted, but they're the French interpretation of a "good movie". I wish I could run away from home without anybody looking for me.
Jul 23, 2012 -
Re: last person to post here wins [3]
Hn...I really want to kill someone right now...
Jul 23, 2012 -
Re: How do you think the person above you looks?
Dirty blond hair, maybe darker eyes- probably brown, and more on the tall side.
Jul 23, 2012 -
Re: last person to post here wins [3]
Who's winning now? And if you even say it's you...T.T you will die.
Jul 23, 2012 -
Re: What is the first word you think of when I say... [2]
Horrible (no offence)
Jun 29, 2012 -
Re: last person to post here wins [2]
Still not out, Aqua? Heh. I got out of that hellhole for the year, thank God. I only have a few hundred days left before I graduate.
Jun 29, 2012 -
Re: Answer a question with a question game
I have no idea; does there need to be an answer?
Jun 29, 2012 -
Re: Answer a question with a question game
Wouldn't it hurt most to find out a lie is not a truth?
Jun 29, 2012 -
Re: last person to post here wins [2]
Awesome as ****.
Jun 29, 2012 -
Re: last person to post here wins [2]
Hello, Aqua.
Jun 29, 2012 -
Re: Answer a question with a question game
Is falseness the same as a lie?
Jun 29, 2012 -
Re: last person to post here wins [2]
Happy? Maybe I should just ditch you guys now. I hate happy.
Jun 29, 2012 -
Re: What is the first word you think of when I say... [2]
Emotionless.
Jun 29, 2012 -
Re: Awesome things
Sand
Jun 28, 2012
