-
Re: Answer a question with a question game [2]
Would you be afraid?
Aug 1, 2012 -
Re: click me!
Che...moron... -.-
Aug 1, 2012 -
Re: click me!
Smart-ass. I almost wonder how I ever missed you.... Wait, I don't think I did...
Aug 1, 2012 -
Re: click me!
Ah, yes. Final Fantasy, my favourite game of all time. Hn...what's up? *thirsting for blood*
Aug 1, 2012 -
Re: Answer a question with a question game [2]
What if I said I only ate meat and drank blood?
Aug 1, 2012 -
Re: Rate the Signature Above You [4]
7/10 Relatively amusing.
Aug 1, 2012 -
Re: Rename The User Above You
Has-an-obsession-with-smiling
Aug 1, 2012 -
Re: last person to post here wins [3]
Hn...
Aug 1, 2012 -
Re: last person to post here wins [3]
Not much. Just had to get some stuff from the store for Mother, but I'm back now....anyway...we were just talking about pancakes and chocolate, I suppose?
Jul 24, 2012 -
Re: What is the first word you think of when I say... [2]
White.
Jul 24, 2012 -
Re: last person to post here wins [3]
*gently pries off* It doesn't matter really.... I could care less if everyone hates me and thinks I'm a fricken psycho/emo. And, uh, don't cry or anything...I'm sure you've been ...
Jul 24, 2012 -
Re: New & Improve: Rant Shop - Relocated
So... When I was younger, my Mother used to care about me. She made me raspberry pancakes every morning until I turned six on my first day of school. That's ...
Jul 24, 2012 -
Re: last person to post here wins [3]
When I was younger, my Mother used to care about me. She made me raspberry pancakes every morning until I turned six on my first daqy of school. That's when ...
Jul 24, 2012 -
Re: Unfortunately; Fortunately
Unfortunately, an evil organization starts hunting you.
Jul 23, 2012 -
Re: last person to post here wins [3]
........psh. Whatever. And good for you if you like pancakes. I just have bad memories associated with pancakes.
Jul 23, 2012
