-
Re: last person to post here wins [3]
For one, writing about crazies all the time takes it's toll on the mind, especially when I'm already crazy, and I've started talking to myself. Also, I have this huge ...
Aug 3, 2012 -
Re: The singing game
That would be Dragging Dead Bodies in Blue Bags Up Really Long Hills by Escape the Fate. What mistake would you most like to fix?
Aug 3, 2012 -
Re: Rate the Signature Above You [4]
8/10. I enjoyed reading that.
Aug 3, 2012 -
Re: Would you rather...
I have actually accomplished the former yes, eat worms. Would you rather be cannibalistic or feast on nothing but animal corpses containing flies and maggots?
Aug 3, 2012 -
Re: Rate the Profile Picture Above You
5/10...interesting...though I don't particularly care for it.
Aug 3, 2012 -
Re: What is the first word you think of when I say... [2]
Artistic.
Aug 3, 2012 -
Re: Unfortunately; Fortunately
Unfortunately, your formerly-evil twin is turned into a lynch-mob penguin as well.
Aug 3, 2012 -
Re: Answer a question with a question game [2]
Because it does?
Aug 3, 2012 -
Re: Corrupt a Wish [3]
Granted, but you are unsure of how to control it exactly, and begin arguing with yourself, leaving no space for silence in your head. I wish I could carry out ...
Aug 3, 2012 -
Re: last person to post here wins [3]
*wins* I am so fed up with my writing right now...
Aug 3, 2012 -
Re: last person to post here wins [3]
Indeed I did.
Aug 1, 2012 -
Re: last person to post here wins [3]
*turns around, with blood smeared all over my hands and face* You...you're next!!!!!
Aug 1, 2012 -
Re: Unfortunately; Fortunately
Unfortunately, you mess up the antedote just slightly, and end up mutating yourself.
Aug 1, 2012 -
Re: last person to post here wins [3]
If you aren't made of flesh, I'll eat you anyway. *kills Words, Drak, and zohali, then eats remains*
Aug 1, 2012 -
Re: last person to post here wins [3]
None of you won...and if you did...I'll just kill you, steal your crown, and feast on your flesh.
Aug 1, 2012
