-
Re: What is the first word you think of when I say... [3]
Manga...
Aug 13, 2012 -
Re: last person to post here wins [3]
Kat: *destroys the substitution with a Raikiri, then runs around trying to kill everything in sight, with no care if it's inanimate or not* words: Hn...
Aug 13, 2012 -
Re: What is the first word you think of when I say... [3]
Reading?
Aug 13, 2012 -
Re: A random fact about yourself
My hair looks like Sasuke's naturally....
Aug 13, 2012 -
Re: Three Word Story
constantly yell about
Aug 13, 2012 -
Re: last person to post here wins [3]
*throws ten-billion knives at you* Oh...just kidding...well... *collects knives* Damnit...
Aug 13, 2012 -
Re: last person to post here wins [3]
wordsandwishes: Wow, I hardly know you and yet you know all about me...that's somewhat depressing. Am I really getting that predictable? Whatever...if anyone says yes, I'll murder them, suck out ...
Aug 13, 2012 -
Re: Type Your Username With Your Forehead
tflennbinhgrtye4rtnkioyty Yeah, fail...
Aug 13, 2012 -
Re: Three Word Story
incredibly irritated by
Aug 13, 2012 -
Re: last person to post here wins [3]
I like mine more...
Aug 13, 2012 -
Re: Three Word Story
unreasonable fool, man."
Aug 13, 2012 -
Re: A random fact about yourself
I am addicted to blood.
Aug 13, 2012 -
Re: last person to post here wins [3]
Ninja pictures? Haunting? I didn't think I was gone that long... Well, I suppose it couldn't be helped. I could care less anyway. Especially now that I'm beating you all...(with ...
Aug 13, 2012 -
Re: The second last person to post here wins
And now, I have granted yours. It was inevitable, dearest Fantasy-imoto.
Aug 8, 2012 -
Re: Unfortunately; Fortunately
Unfortunately, global warming starts melting all of the penguin's habitat, and they have to relocate, but the only other suitable place is on the other side of the planet.
Aug 3, 2012
