-
Re: A random fact about yourself
People say that I'm a mass-murderer in the making.
Aug 13, 2012 -
Re: last person to post here wins [3]
Sounds like fun. Where do I sign up?
Aug 13, 2012 -
Re: A random fact about yourself
I am who I seem like in real life: the emo person who sits in the corner.
Aug 13, 2012 -
Re: last person to post here wins [3]
Psh...I'm too cool to die (lose). (Props to whoever knows where I got this line)
Aug 13, 2012 -
Re: Vs.
Charlie the Unicorn wins again. Charlie the Unicorn vs. A regenerator from Resident Evil
Aug 13, 2012 -
Re: A random fact about yourself
I always use watercolours... I recommend the watercolours.
Aug 13, 2012 -
Re: last person to post here wins [3]
No. I. WIN. FATE. Likes. ME. More. *sticks tongue out*
Aug 13, 2012 -
Re: A random fact about yourself
Right now, while I'm posting in the forums, I am also wearing cosplay as I sit on the couch.
Aug 13, 2012 -
Re: last person to post here wins [3]
*slightly confused, but shrugs it off and scowls again* Hn.....whatever. And fate has decreed I win. *wins*
Aug 13, 2012 -
Re: Three Word Story
So it was
Aug 13, 2012 -
Re: last person to post here wins [3]
What are you all clapping about?
Aug 13, 2012 -
Re: last person to post here wins [3]
*calm* I win............................................................................
Aug 13, 2012 -
Re: A random fact about yourself
I spend most of my free time on my computer or cosplaying in public.
Aug 13, 2012 -
Re: What is the first word you think of when I say... [3]
Team 7
Aug 13, 2012 -
Re: last person to post here wins [3]
*wins, with blood all over my entire body* AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! MAHAHAHAHA! HAhaHAhaHAhaHAhaHAha!!!!! Kukukuku....
Aug 13, 2012
