User avatar

xoxOphelia

  • Welcome Mat Re: hihihi

    I decided to get some rest so I'd be primed and ready for a huge response. :D SOOOO here we go: Alyss & Rosey Unicorn: cat lovers UNITE! We are ...

    Jan 19, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: hihihi

    Ah, I'm very upset with myself. I had a nice long reply written -- with several paragraphs addressed to each of you lovely people -- and I accidently redirected myself ...

    Jan 18, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: hihihi

    Hey thurr. I'm Sam, hailing from Toronto, Canada. I go to art school! First year, whatwhat; Drawing & Painting major. I'm 18 and biracial (except I prefer to use the ...

    Jan 18, 2009


I was flummoxed by fractious Franny's decision to abrogate analgesics for the moribund victims of the recent conflagration. Of course, to display histrionics was discretionary, but I did so anyways, implicating a friend in my drama to make the effect cumulative. I think a misanthrope would have a prosaic appellation, perhaps one related to autonomy and the rejection of anthropocentrism. I think they wouldn't think much of the prominence of watching the coagulation of tea to prognosticate future malevolent events, not even if those events were related to jurisprudence.
— Spearmint