User avatar

xoCairo

  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [7]

    Scarlettfire - Thanks. :) AspiringAuthorA..M - all of the pictures are Canada, considering I'm Canadian. ;D But yes, the second picture is near Athabasca Falls in Jasper National Park, Canada.

    Apr 27, 2011
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [7]

    With all due respect, and not to sound creepy, but you guys are all so pretty (-cough- yes, that includes the guys? ;p ) SisterItaly: hey, I have a paperweight ...

    Apr 25, 2011
  • Lounge, The Re: What are you listening to right now?

    "Jumpstart" (just finished) and "Break It Up" by These Kids Wear Crowns. Canadian music < 3 ...and the radio's playing in the background. xD Edit: Now listening to "Oceans" by ...

    Apr 24, 2011
  • Lounge, The Re: what font do you like to use?

    Garamond Premier, Kai, and a few others. I get frustrated if I'm writing with a font I don't like.

    Apr 24, 2011


The tools of conquest do not necessarily come with bombs and explosions and fallout. There are weapons that are simply thoughts, attitudes, prejudices; to be found only in the minds of men. For the record, prejudices can kill, and suspicions can destroy. A thoughtless, frightened search for a scapegoat has a fallout all of its own.
— Rod Serling, Twilight Zone