User avatar

xoCairo

  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello, World!

    Thanks for the welcome, everyone. :) Kathy45622 - I've never seen Prison Break but I might just check it out now. ;D As for Castle, we -cough-downloadepisodes-cough- so I'm sure ...

    Apr 22, 2011
  • WRFF Archive Re: Bluesi Reviewsi

    Well, I was really hoping to get a new lampshade. Now you've crushed me. :( On the other hand, would you mind reviewing the prologue of my currently unnamed fantasy ...

    Apr 22, 2011
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Unfortunately; Fortunately

    Unfortunately, they're too hungry to care and try to eat Monki.

    Apr 22, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Currently Unnamed (Prologue)

    Julian I remember the day we first brought the boy among us. It was an impossibly dangerous move, but better we'd done it then than later. After all, the boy ...

    Apr 22, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: The Conflict

    Pretty good. I think it might have been a bit more organized if you broke it into stanzas here and there but I did like it overall. The rhyming seems ...

    Apr 21, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Slight Smiles

    I liked this poem. :) The repetition was well done and adds to the feel of the poem. I'm torn between the last and third last stanzas as my favorites. ...

    Apr 21, 2011
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Cindy and the dragon

    Well. Overall, this wasn't bad but there is a lot of work you need to do. I've only posted a few of the run-ons that need to be corrected. I ...

    Apr 21, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: I wonder Why

    I wonder why I cry sometimes (This line made me wonder... if you explain it in the next two lines, you don't need this one... Maybe change it from a ...

    Apr 21, 2011
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Sisters Never Lie

    This is depressing so far, but well written. I like the way you opened the story; it was just what you needed to draw readers in. Just out of curiosity, ...

    Apr 21, 2011
  • Narrative Poetry Re: So They Say

    He was her prince charming, Or so they say - He was always there for her, He'd never walk away. She was the girl Strong at heart; Yet he could ...

    Apr 21, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: deleted

    xD This was definitely entertaining, very well written. I'm sure writer's block will go running from you, now. I did find a few small mistakes here and there... That's much ...

    Apr 21, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello, World!

    I just stumbled across this site and am already impressed by it. c: It seems a lot different than the other young writers forums out there. I happen to go ...

    Apr 21, 2011


Painting is poetry that is seen rather than felt, and poetry is painting that is felt rather than seen.
— Leonardo da Vinci