User avatar

xoCairo

  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [7]

    With all due respect, and not to sound creepy, but you guys are all so pretty (-cough- yes, that includes the guys? ;p ) SisterItaly: hey, I have a paperweight ...

    Apr 25, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Currently Unnamed (Chapter Two)

    Summary Of The Story So Far Enter Julian. Tall, pale man, only nineteen years of age but he has seen far more than most will in their lifetime. He is ...

    Apr 25, 2011
  • Romantic Novels Re: City Of Love | Chapter 3

    Detail. Detail. Detail, please. It's the key part of writing. There's a fine line between too much detail and too little - you are way into the 'too little' zone. ...

    Apr 25, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: Yep! a newbie

    Hey, Uldin, I'm Cairo. Welcome to YWS! :) I hope you like it here (I sure do). That's cool that you've written a novel. I think I might check it ...

    Apr 24, 2011
  • Romantic Novels Re: Protective Clouds Chapter 1

    Well... Your first sentence should be aimed to capture the reader's attention. Your character is bored. So are we. Yours was, unfortunately, very mundane and ordinary, not something that most ...

    Apr 24, 2011
  • Lounge, The Re: What are you listening to right now?

    "Jumpstart" (just finished) and "Break It Up" by These Kids Wear Crowns. Canadian music < 3 ...and the radio's playing in the background. xD Edit: Now listening to "Oceans" by ...

    Apr 24, 2011
  • Writing Activities Re: Speedwrite the word above you #2

    Cat (o.o?)

    Apr 24, 2011
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Drained chapt. 1

    The first paragraph made me wonder if you had a prologue. Because it sort of picked up in the middle of nowhere. o.o'' It took me a while to realize ...

    Apr 24, 2011
  • Narrative Poetry Re: I'm Angry With You

    I actually liked this poem. It showed the emotion pretty well; more so a battle of anger versus confusion versus care for the person, I suppose. But either way, it ...

    Apr 24, 2011
  • Lounge, The Re: what font do you like to use?

    Garamond Premier, Kai, and a few others. I get frustrated if I'm writing with a font I don't like.

    Apr 24, 2011
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Unfortunately; Fortunately

    Fortunately, the zombies have suddenly decided to be vegetarians and thus do not eat anything but plants.

    Apr 24, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Too Hard To Let Go

    Well, your poem is interesting. Not badly written. Though I do have the feeling that you were stretching for rhymes. A lot of what you used just didn't fit and ...

    Apr 24, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Currently Unnamed (Chapter One)

    Diego Naturally, if somebody tells you that you're going to be living with three guys, you'd find this a little weird, if not awkward. Especially if they are supposedly 'adopting' ...

    Apr 24, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Cloud Nine

    Wow, I really enjoyed this poem. :) It's powerful and interesting. The images you've painted are quite vivid and in all honesty I can't find a thing wrong with it. ...

    Apr 22, 2011
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The Story of the Mystiques *Part One

    The annual Festival of Magic would have been held that last week of July, but unfortunately, for nearly the last century the festival has not been held; it shall not ...

    Apr 22, 2011


Bananas
— looseleaf