User avatar

xoCairo

  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Academy: Initiation Chapter One

    I have, actually, read your prologue. If you take a look, I left you a comment. So the confusion is from someone who's read all of it so far.

    Apr 29, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Academy: Initiation Chapter One

    comments changes Alec awoke to a beam of light shooting across the room, a thief breaking in through a gap in the blinds. (Honestly, the first two times I read ...

    Apr 28, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Academy: Initiation Prologue

    Well, this is intriguing, but I don't think it works well as a prologue. It makes me think of the descriptions on the back of books. Interesting, but not giving ...

    Apr 28, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Happy Birthday, Teenager

    :) This made me smile (which is kind of odd, considering the subject). The stereotypes are quite true, and you've captured it well. Just about any person can relate to ...

    Apr 28, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Mirror, Mirror, On The Wall

    When I was young, I would stand in front of my bathroom mirror and whisper, as most little girls do, "Mirror, mirror, on the wall, who's the prettiest of them ...

    Apr 28, 2011
  • General Fiction Novels Re: All I Know of Hate - Chapter One

    I have to say, I was impressed by your first sentence. It definitely intrigued me; I wanted to know why. Why paradise? Why birds? Well done. :) I did, however, ...

    Apr 27, 2011
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [7]

    Scarlettfire - Thanks. :) AspiringAuthorA..M - all of the pictures are Canada, considering I'm Canadian. ;D But yes, the second picture is near Athabasca Falls in Jasper National Park, Canada.

    Apr 27, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Angst

    Wow. This was pretty powerful, for the most part, and enjoyable in its depressingness. I think you ended it a bit abruptly though. It feels like it's still hanging - ...

    Apr 26, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Dear, YWS

    :P I loved this! It was funny, and just about everyone here can relate. I haven't even been a member for a week and already I've neglected most of the ...

    Apr 26, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: On Autum's Wings

    comments changes September rode on autum's wings (

    Apr 26, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Light the Torches

    The red on "light" was very powerful for emphasis. It also caught my interest right away. Well done there. :) It helped your poem out quite a bit, made it ...

    Apr 26, 2011
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Secrets

    I liked this. The emotion and the message behind it. The first stanza made me smile; quite a sentence to be best friends over. I liked the progression through it, ...

    Apr 26, 2011
  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: Change and Survival: The Experiments' Story

    I think you have an interesting idea here. I'd definitely like to read more and see where this goes. However, there are some things I believe need to be changed. ...

    Apr 26, 2011
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Best Friend..yeah right

    changes comments Loved this line When we first met each other, we were naive and very young. We were very different, this line sounded very awkward the way it was ...

    Apr 25, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Something More

    My life itself has become a chore, In which I'm forced to abandon hope And hang my soul up at the door. Fear, panic, weakness mix, Setting fire to my ...

    Apr 25, 2011


Death is cheap, and so is life, but a reputation is not easily recovered.
— SirenCymbaline the Kiwi