User avatar

xoCairo

  • General Fiction Novels Re: All I Know of Hate - Chapter Three

    It might be just me, but I found the first part a bit misleading. I took it to believe the main character currently had the smell of bacon, etc. coming ...

    May 6, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Jamie and Luca page 2

    changes comments Jamie. I now looked out over the road, potholes, dead bodies, houses still smouldering, and then I see something that makes fall to my knees… My dead family. ...

    May 6, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Poem is currently away In editing process.

    changes comments The memory replays in my head Like a never ending roll of tape I think you could've used a better simile here. Honestly, it doesn't seem to fit ...

    May 5, 2011
  • Writing Activities Re: What would your characters do?

    "Probably try to get to the surface, obviously. And, well, if that doesn't work... It's nice to know I have gravity on my side, y'know? I can gravity the water ...

    May 5, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Luca and Jamie - Page 1

    changes comments Jamie, a vision in white. She was dressed in a low back, creamy white dress and she flaunted her amazing wings… Wings of an angel… The dress was ...

    May 3, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Heirs to the Light- Festival

    Honestly, I was confused by this, and thus decided to read through everything else listed as part of the novel. Result? Even more confusion. I don't understand what order it's ...

    May 1, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Me Against Myself

    The last two lines pretty much blew me away. Despite the inward conflict, the last line unites, makes sense, and has quite a deep meaning. I liked those two lines ...

    May 1, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Hero's Army

    I liked the way you started it. You got my attention immediately, and I was quite curious. Afraid of starting what? Good job, your starting sentence (and paragraph) was mysterious ...

    May 1, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Road to Terrace

    "It's got a rider. Unicorns are much too stuck up to have riders."  "Okay, but you have to use the muffin voice."  ^ Two absolutely amazing lines that made me ...

    May 1, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Luca and Jamie - intro

    comments changes Once upon a time there lived a boy and a girl who shared a dark past, a grim present and a horrifying future. Normally, I dislike the whole ...

    May 1, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Chapter 1 - Not-yet-named book

    comments changes Distant , yet familiar memories flashed through my head sending mixed emotions through me; great sadness with a tinge of happiness Images of a newborn baby with distinct ...

    May 1, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Currently Unnamed (Chapter Three)

    Summary of Chapters 1 & 2 and Prologue Enter Julian. Tall, pale man, only nineteen years of age but he has seen far more than most will in their lifetime. ...

    Apr 30, 2011
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game [2]

    In a world like the one I live in, there is love. But not for one like me. Being able to see the future is as much a curse as ...

    Apr 30, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: The Aching Heart

    I liked this. The emotion and all was quite real, and overall, the poem was good. I have a few nitpicks though. I see it's shore is full of stones- ...

    Apr 29, 2011
  • General Fiction Novels Re: All I Know of Hate - Chapter Two

    Second chapter already? I love you as much as I'm loving your story! Once again, you started very well. My attention was yours right from the get go, and not ...

    Apr 29, 2011


Act in the valley so that you need not fear those who stand on the hill.
— Danish proverb