User avatar

xoCairo

  • Narrative Poetry Re: The boy you have to watch

    Well, this was definitely dark, and overall I liked it. Your descriptions and repetitions were well done, and the poem generally gives off a powerfully depressive feel. All of the ...

    Aug 13, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Empty Spaces

    Please Read The Author's Note Below! There are two versions of this poem, both of which are posted here. The first does not rhyme; that's the original. The second I ...

    Aug 12, 2011
  • General Fiction Novels Re: I will learn how to live, when I learn how to die

    corrections/changes comments I blinked, I swallowed, then raised my eyebrows. I wanted to laugh for some reason or to scream. -- I didn't like this line all that much. I ...

    Aug 12, 2011
  • Historical Fiction Novels Re: Beth [1]

    Personally, I know nothing about nuns in the 1800s, so if anything's unhistorical, I can't exactly comment. It seems very factual to me, though, and I can definitely say that ...

    Aug 12, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Love Is

    Love is a butterfly. It alights upon my knee, Twitching its wings, Looking up at me. But it won't stay for long, I know. Even love has to go. The ...

    Aug 12, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Rewind

    I feel like a murderer: There is blood on my hands But when has there not been? (no one understands) I am in complete shock: I've never thought myself capable ...

    Jul 3, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Grim Door

    changes/corrections comments That dark, grim door mocks me as I sit here. (-- I might suggest a more interesting way to start this; while it is relatively short, you still ...

    Jul 3, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Cost Of Life

    Now come one, come all to this tragic affair Wipe off that makeup, what's in is despair So throw on the black dress, mix in with the lot You might ...

    Jul 3, 2011
  • General Fiction Novels Re: North Child

    Hey; Well I found this... interesting. Once I managed to get past the abbreviations/spelling issues, it was interesting enough. Overall, the story idea is interesting but I feel like the ...

    Jun 30, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Forgetting Names

    "Rest in peace…" The worlds are unfamiliar as she reads them out, her hands shaking on the paper that bears those very words. Tears are slowly falling from her eyes, ...

    Jun 30, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Through The Ages

    In all honesty, I was trying to come up with something for my mother for mother's day. The poem kind of has a mind of its own. I'm not entirely ...

    May 8, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: thunder and rain

    comments changes Thunder claps, the sky grows dark. Bring on the rain. Lightning where is the spark? This line didn't seem right to me. I'd suggest revising the one above ...

    May 7, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: One God

    comments The golden stars are what makes me smile on the darkest nights, I feel like this line was too long in comparison. Try to shorten it. How about: Golden ...

    May 6, 2011
  • Romantic Novels Re: Break That Fall{Chapter2}*edited*

    changes comments (Nick) ~Singing only keeps me from crying~ She looked beautiful , e ven though her eyes were puffy and red. Bit by bit , Nick had been able ...

    May 6, 2011
  • Romantic Novels Re: Break That Fall {Chapter1}*edited*

    comments changes purple! :D Prologue: As kids, Abigail and Nick were best friends. Never apart. Once they reached 5 years old, Nick went off to school, and Abigail was homeschooled. ...

    May 6, 2011


The wince that you wince when you see your quote in the quote generator is quite a wince, I tell ya. To know that the whole YWS community has read and judged your quote is quite an awkward feeling like oh noes. *manly blush*
— Arcticus