-
Re: Ron
I'm really glad that the twist was noticable. DoctorClicky: i thought of calling him a sociopath, but I'm not entirely sure which on the two words would work best. A ...
Jan 11, 2008 -
Re: Incredibly discouraged
So here's my issue: I've been writing and reading nearly constantly since I discovered my love for literature. That was last year. Since then my writing got steadily better, dispite ...
Jan 11, 2008 -
Re: Ron
This is a 'character piece' for my english class. Basically i just had to create a character and make him/her come alive any way i choose. Enjoy. Rob, a scrawny ...
Jan 11, 2008 -
Re: Columbia: A Tribute to the District
this is lovely :-) i very rarely get to say that, but it truely is. I’ve always been a cautious lover, more justice than fortune, with an eye to the ...
Jan 6, 2008 -
Re: Mondays End In Coffeshops
this is good, i liked it, it deffinitly has potential. however, i feel as if it is unfinished. you've told us about why mondays are no good, which is fine, ...
Jan 6, 2008 -
Re: Chapter 10
Sorry it's been so long since I've posted a chapter, but here we go again! The (still unnamed) story of Julio and Alejandro, chapter 10. Enjoy! :-) Chapter 10 Several ...
Jan 6, 2008 -
Re: Goodbye forever
dear dear dear, we need to get you some anti-emo pills. Now its my time to go On to different places [s]in the world[/s] To [s]find[/s] new discoveries But this ...
Jan 5, 2008 -
Re: Igor's Effort 6
"Can you swim?” Igor yelled to his companions over the crashing of the waves against the side of the plane as Thomas and Charlie clasped to the edges of the ...
Jan 5, 2008 -
Re: Last Moments
Please go back and check for grammer mistakes, such as captitalization. Even poetry (if this is poetry being unique with its versing) uses a degree of grammer. This sounds like ...
Jan 3, 2008 -
Re: Conformity
Flowering and forming to fit a set mold. Stretching and squeezing into an impossibly small space. Frustrated, I strike my encasement, the beautiful glass cage splits a spider web of ...
Jan 3, 2008 -
Re: Existing Within the Ocean
Stuck in undercurrents of inevitable events. While the surface is clean and tranquil the fish in the depths are at risk. A fisherman arrives, deals an early end to an ...
Jan 3, 2008 -
Re: Who Killed Lord Potemkin?
awesome short play. i could feel the transition from when the characters stopped being controlled by the playwrite. you might want to go back and check some dialogue though. for ...
Jan 3, 2008 -
Re: im in desperate need of a favor from my fellow writers
so im applying to the University of Iowa's summer writting program, and they require a 10 page submission. it can be poetry or fiction (any genre), or a combination of ...
Jan 3, 2008 -
Re: I hate Life
o and cade: yes you are a very capable poet :-) and brad=incandecence, just an fyi for those who didnt know (i forgot because he signs his real name in ...
Jan 3, 2008 -
Re: I hate Life
smorg and everyone else basically covered it. this isn't poetry, sorry to be blunt but it isnt. keep the emo in your diary. seriously, "i hate my life"? at least ...
Jan 3, 2008
