User avatar

xhalcyonx128

  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Fallen

    ahhhhh noo!!!!!! i'm having extreme difficulties attaching this file, so i'll post it on here...but that means i'll have to go through and do the crossouts and italics again....oh well ...

    May 3, 2008
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Fallen

    First of all let me say that I was drawn in by this story, but I found it to be distant at times. It's very good though. Also, I'm partial ...

    May 3, 2008
  • Official Polls Re: Another poll for school

    AP English, but Journalism is great as well (i'm co-editor of the newspaper ;-) )

    May 1, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: An Ode to Me

    The way you piece together your bragadotious claims and your inner thoughts is wonderful. At first I thought, "How narcasistic!" but after the fifth stanza it all fell into place. ...

    Apr 15, 2008
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: School aka Prison

    Aww! I found this story imaginative and incredibly adorable. :-) I especially loved the KND reference, and I noticed that the KND do tend to blow things up when they ...

    Apr 15, 2008
  • Scripts Re: Love is Kind?

    Thank you enormously to all critiquers :-) I've done some edits, so critiques on the edited version would be helpful.

    Apr 13, 2008
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: I am

    Sometimes I come dangerously close to understanding myself. good start here When I think about things, or when I press my face against the cold glass of the bus window, ...

    Apr 13, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Genius and the Madman

    I see him. I see him walk that line every day. You know, that line - the one that divides nations then rebuilds them. His fluid steps don’t fool me. ...

    Apr 8, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Pianissimo

    This is very well done, as everyone else has mentioned. On to the questions! 1) Are the characters credible? Do they need some fleshing out? They are relatively complex, which ...

    Mar 23, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: The Lord's Farce

    Wow, I'm pleasantly surprised by the amount of comment this has gotten in the short amount of time. Thanks to everyone who commented. I'll look at your suggestions and get ...

    Mar 19, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: The Lord's Farce

    Utopian dream, Idealist scheme. Built on bloody ground, Nothing is sound. Angels gaze at the blind behind. Waving palm fronds, The shadow responds. Our Father, who art in [money]. [Hollowed] ...

    Mar 18, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Belladonna

    Interesting...I like this. The first and last stanza are self-explainatory and get the point of the poem across (about the insanely manipulative lover that you can not resist, even though ...

    Jan 31, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Anna

    Goodness, thats a lot you left for us to assume. I'm sorry but there is no parallel between the poem and this story, it is far too vague. By any ...

    Jan 29, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Conformity

    Thank you very much for the comments. I took the advice and added more detail, more showing and less telling. I decided to keep the last two lines, but I'm ...

    Jan 23, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Firnath the Dragon Blade

    I can't really see it, but what I do see looks pretty cool. Very symetrical.

    Jan 17, 2008


I haven't failed, I've found 10,000 ways that don't work.
— Thomas Edison