User avatar

xhalcyonx128

  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Invisiblity's Benefits

    Thank you :-) Generally I don't like to rhyme my poems, thats why I stick with freeverse.

    Oct 22, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Serrated Sidewalk

    I haven't have time to double check since I got all of the comments (thank you by the way for those) but I don't doubt there are tense mistakes. I'll ...

    Oct 22, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Serrated Sidewalk

    As I pass out of that old trailer I see the sun stained sky, orange and red, with night fast approaching. Passing the few potted plants, faces drooping towards their ...

    Oct 22, 2007
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Something Out There

    very good :-) i look forward to reading the following chapters one thing tho: He was unaware of his beauty, but not his strength you have a double negative; i ...

    Oct 21, 2007
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Convictions

    i like this the only thing is the first three times you use "empty" they make a nice repetive pattern, but the fourth time you don't need it. just say ...

    Oct 21, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Dumbledore = Gay

    I dont think she was joking persay, but i do wonder if she mentioned that only to spark controversy about her books now that the hype is gone. Cade: i ...

    Oct 21, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Dumbledore = Gay

    i too wish that this was mentioned even a little bit earlier, but at least his friendship w the man he killed was played up alot. that made me feel ...

    Oct 21, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: In Darkest Night

    as E.B. White once said "Be obscure clearly".

    Oct 20, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: In Darkest Night

    my teacher once taught me something that might help you. when writing poetry you can't just be all philosophical, or else the audience is lost. big balloon words such as ...

    Oct 20, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Invisiblity's Benefits

    Just an FYI, I know this still needs alot of work. I might just turn this into a story, since it does sound like prose. Invisibility's Benefits A fly on ...

    Oct 20, 2007
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Chapter One

    I don't have a title yet, but this is the first chapter of the book i started this summer. It's still in progress. It's rated pg-13 because later on there ...

    Oct 20, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: Sex Cells

    I'm not entirely sure why you put so many commas and used "I" so many times. it seems unnecessary. From what i gathered, this is about sexual abuse. If so, ...

    Oct 20, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: In Darkest Night

    This is good so far, maybe a few tweeks with line order (for instance it might flow better if you left out "to solemn whispers of" and just made it ...

    Oct 19, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Be obscure clearly. ~E.B. White

    hey, I salute everyone who is reading this; you obviously have a kind enough soul to read the thoughts of a complete stranger. Or so the assumption goes. ;-) Well ...

    Oct 19, 2007


Painting is poetry that is seen rather than felt, and poetry is painting that is felt rather than seen.
— Leonardo da Vinci