User avatar

xalabasteralienx

  • Welcome Mat Re: I'm not as depressing as my name sounds

    I was just reading over my topic and guess what!?!?!?!?!?! I just realized that I have a fear of pink, but I wear pink pajamas!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :D :D ...

    Mar 15, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: I'm not as depressing as my name sounds

    It's Midnight:30 and I'm on Spring Break!!! :D Okay, I live with my parents and our two cats (Zip and Marie (I named them)). When I was little I sprayed ...

    Mar 15, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: i'm new and proud of it!

    i like to write fantasy/scifi. that pretty much covers my hobbies, except when i am listening to depressing music (it brings the cheer out in me to hear people skulking ...

    Mar 7, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: i'm new and proud of it!

    i started yesterday and i've looked around the site a little and it is AWESOME! :D

    Mar 7, 2007


You are strong enough to conquer this day and the rest of your life.
— Atticus