User avatar

xalabasteralienx

  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Suicide

    4. Beaten I rolled out of bed drowsily. My head and shoulder ached. I left my room and went into the bathroom, going to the sink and downing two Aspirin. ...

    Mar 14, 2007
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Suicide

    2. Making Plans I was pacing in the living room, the phone in front of me, sitting silent on the side table. I kept glancing at it as if it ...

    Mar 14, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: Snow Flower

    A red carnation In the center of the snow Bleeding under ice

    Mar 14, 2007
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Suicide

    PG-13 for language Prologue: The Funeral/Afterdeath My family has a history of suicides and suicidal attempts. Nine years ago, when I was eight, my uncle shot himself in the head. ...

    Mar 14, 2007
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Ari and Dante (16+)

    Okay, so here goes. It's three in the morning, so I'm a little groggy. Two days later, Ari was limping and sporting a yellow and purple bruise just below his ...

    Mar 13, 2007
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Little Terrorists

    Sorry, but, as usual, I forgot some stuff. Fourth thing: SPS are the initials for my school! Whoopee! Fifth thing: Why would the guy shoot a dead body? Just curious. ...

    Mar 13, 2007
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Little Terrorists

    First thing: the title. It sounds like Little Einsteins or The Little Rascals. I'm sorry, but a sixteen year old boy shouldn't be killing some lady when his 'agency' sounds ...

    Mar 13, 2007
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Enough to Live

    I love your descriptions. A few typos. What is Edward's past? I would like to know more about Edward. I like the change from Liza to Ellie. Very good. Hope ...

    Mar 13, 2007
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: The dusty road

    throwing verbal daggers at each other. I love this! Very cool. Again, there are a few typos, and your commas and periods might be placed a little better, but that ...

    Mar 13, 2007
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: My Beloved

    I was driving numbly through the rain to go to the grocery store. As I glanced at the rear view mirror, I realized how empty my eyes were. So vacant ...

    Mar 13, 2007
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Breathing

    I love that Robert dies with Cari in his arms. That is so romantic. Critiqueing: the next evening, in the early hours of the morning This might just be me, ...

    Mar 12, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: untitled

    Two. I was leaning on the kitchen counter that looked out through a window to the living room. I had been watching the man unconscious on my couch for the ...

    Mar 9, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: untitled

    I was leaning on the kitchen counter that looked out through a window to the living room. I had been watching the man unconscious on my couch for the past ...

    Mar 8, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: untitled

    Chapter Two. coming soon! Hope you enjoy chapter number One! :D

    Mar 8, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: untitled

    One.: Him I sat at one of the small, square tables inside Starbucks, sipping at a black coffee as I read the Tuesday news. Starbucks was unusually vacant today, having ...

    Mar 8, 2007


If I had control over the quote generator, I feel like I would put half of YWS in it.
— Kaia