User avatar

xalabasteralienx

  • Lyric Poetry Re: For Addie

    i like how you added in lines in the parentheses. it made the poem more fun and childish ( :D ) the sound of the words rolling off your tongue ...

    Jun 15, 2007
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Secrets

    Locked in the basement are secrets growing old; should that be "... our secrets growing old..."? First stanza - ...tortured by their demons... Third stanza - ...torturing the ones they ...

    Jun 15, 2007
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Midnight Flight

    I like the idea, but I would like to have seen a bit more character developement (then again, maybe the story is complete in its shortness). The concept is great. ...

    May 23, 2007
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Suicide

    12. Recovery One day. I've spent a whole day without Milo. I've stayed in my room, smoking, sad. My tears still streamed down my face. I could barely breathe. It ...

    Mar 21, 2007
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Suicide

    9. Memorizing As I kissed Milo, I bumped my fingers over the flesh, trying to figure out if it really was a scar. Milo must have sensed my concentration, because ...

    Mar 20, 2007
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Suicide

    8. Awkward Silence/Touch It's been three days since my lust for Milo went a little overboard (and I think the same thing happened to him). He still walks me to ...

    Mar 19, 2007
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Suicide

    6. You and Me So far, the school day was going pretty damn well. Milo walked me to first and second period (where I am now) and is probably going ...

    Mar 15, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: I'm not as depressing as my name sounds

    I was just reading over my topic and guess what!?!?!?!?!?! I just realized that I have a fear of pink, but I wear pink pajamas!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :D :D ...

    Mar 15, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: I'm not as depressing as my name sounds

    It's Midnight:30 and I'm on Spring Break!!! :D Okay, I live with my parents and our two cats (Zip and Marie (I named them)). When I was little I sprayed ...

    Mar 15, 2007
  • Romantic Novels Re: World's Apart.

    I like it. There are a few punctuation mistakes and capitalization mistakes, but I like the plot. There are a few things I'd like to point out personally, though... #1: ...

    Mar 15, 2007
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Suicide

    5. I Love You--In So Many Words I was leaning against the wall, cigarette in hand, and talking to Milo on the phone. He had gotten in a lot of ...

    Mar 15, 2007
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Suicide

    5. I was leaning against the wall, cigarette in hand, and talking to Milo on the phone. He had gotten in a lot of trouble because he broke Sam's nose. ...

    Mar 14, 2007
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Suicide

    5. I was leaning against the wall, cigarette in hand, and talking to Milo on the phone. He had gotten in a lot of trouble because he broke Sam's nose. ...

    Mar 14, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: Snow Flower

    Thanks for your opinions and critiqueing! :D

    Mar 14, 2007
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Suicide

    Side note #1: Hero, Maryland, is not a real town. Just thought anyone who checks this story out should know that. :) Side note #2: If anyone has any better ...

    Mar 14, 2007


You can't blame the writer for what the characters say.
— Truman Capote