User avatar

xalabasteralienx

  • Other Poetry Re: Marionette

    Wood, not bone or skin, Is what I’m made of. You molded me into a dream, A doll, an empty shell. You pulled my strings, I pranced and danced. You ...

    Nov 19, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Work of a procrastinator

    1. Throughout the piece you go back and forth between present and past tenses. It feels like the whole poem should be one tense to me. example: I sit there ...

    Nov 19, 2007
  • Narrative Poetry Re: You Got Your Wish

    I loved you more than oxygen; I loved you more than life. I despised you, my worst enemy, despised your very sight. I adored your every phone call, adored your ...

    Nov 14, 2007
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: I'm a What?-Bender

    Wow. Ok. I like the story plot, but the piece moved WAY too quickly for me. And you didn't describe the characters' emotions and what they were feeling very well ...

    Nov 14, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Chapter 1, Part 1

    Chapter 1, Part 2 I screamed. Far-away voices laughed like villains. But they didn’t know I was screaming just as much in pleasure as in pain. Heat and fear hammered ...

    Nov 2, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Chapter 1, Part 1

    *Borderline R-rating at the end Chapter 1 I flipped the page of the magazine, loudly popping a bubble of pink gum and continuing to chew my way through the boredom ...

    Oct 31, 2007
  • Other Re: something i wrote to vent

    :(I'm so sorry.:( I liked how you repeated the line "This wasn't supposed to happen". It worked with the rest of the piece and was a good first sentence for ...

    Sep 15, 2007
  • Lyrics Re: Lost

    When I read this, I thought of Linkin Park (maybe Bleed It Out ). Sorry if that offends you, but it's my opinion. I like the idea of the song, ...

    Sep 15, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: The Broken Window

    The poem was inspired by William Carlos Williams' "The Red Wheelbarrow." Same structure.

    Sep 13, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: The Broken Window

    it's not my fault the ball was flying I didn't mean to! sorry the window's broken

    Sep 13, 2007
  • Lyrics Re: Confusion-Clouded Mind

    You wake up in familiar surroundings-- the hell hole of a happiness that never was. And this space that is called home doesn’t feel that way. (It seems more like ...

    Sep 13, 2007
  • Lyrics Re: Scissors and Thread Our Hearts Must Be Torn Apart

    I agree with dantheman. The emotion is there. YAY for showing and not telling (something I'm not very good at sometimes :P)!!

    Sep 13, 2007
  • Lyrics Re: Life is like a sudden death (one mistake and you're gone)

    I like this. It feels original. The message is clear and the title fits with the concept. I like how you started the chorus (I think that's what it is). ...

    Sep 13, 2007
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Drowning

    This isn't love? Maybe you meant to put a period there? I love the cake simile. Very good description there. My least favorite stanza is the second one because the ...

    Sep 11, 2007
  • Lyric Poetry Re: She Doesn't Deserve This

    Her family doesn't deserve her-- she's too kind-hearted. Her friends don't deserve her-- they never cared. Those boys do not deserve her-- they only want one thing. She deserves much ...

    Sep 11, 2007


i got called an enigma once so now i purposefully act obtuse
— chikara