-
Re: Oooher! :) How loverly!
Daemyn =D HA! *touchdowndance*
Mar 17, 2010 -
Re: Oooher! :) How loverly!
Daemyn All you loonies obviously have a thing against love, but what about romance? Or does romance change your thougts on love? Personally, I think it's all a good time...
Mar 16, 2010 -
Re: What would happen if?
Z-z-z-ZUKO!!! :D Blow it up. Then kill whoever or whatever got me stuck on there. >>>What would you do if you suddenly changed genders (boy to girl, girl to boy) ...
Mar 16, 2010 -
Re: Oooher! :) How loverly!
Fee (through clenched teeth, I might add) I never said I was an emotional wreck. I don't have TIME for breakdowns when I'm trying to keep everyone else from dying ...
Mar 16, 2010 -
Re: Oooher! :) How loverly!
As Fee from Misfits Ppppssshtttt, please Daemyn. Love? Yea, right. I loved Micheal and look where that got me! Alone in a teeny trailer, limited by living by myself in ...
Mar 16, 2010 -
Re: Oooher! :) How loverly!
Stil Daemyn, obviously. Good God, you people need to see a therapist. Or therapists. Either all of you and one therapist or one of you and tons of therapists. Obviously, ...
Mar 16, 2010 -
Re: Oooher! :) How loverly!
Hullo there! *looks around* Daemyn from Misfits here. *coughcough* So, not that I don't love Lurie and everything, but if there was a character from another storybook/story you could date, ...
Mar 14, 2010 -
Re: Misfit Circus: Now Before The End (2)
DAEMYN< "Please, I need my brother." She said. I rolled my eyes, wiped my bloody knuckles on my pants, ans started walking towards the van. I looked back at her ...
Mar 13, 2010 -
Re: Misfit Circus: Now Before The End (2)
DAEMYN< I was totally beating Lurie on with her stupid Ken and his stupid surf board. Barbie is way lighter and goes way faster on her jet ski. Seriously, she ...
Mar 12, 2010 -
Re: Misfit Circus: Now Before The End (2)
DAEMYN< When we got out of the van, I walked straight over to Viper, hugging him. "Nice to see you again," I said, quickly pulling away. Viper was part of ...
Mar 12, 2010 -
Re: Misfit Circus: Now Before The End (2)
**FEE** Viper! Viper was standing in the middle of the road and he- 'What am I doing?!' I thought, metally slapping myself. I jumped out of the van and ran ...
Mar 12, 2010 -
Re: Misfit Circus: Now Before The End (2)
Alright! And for those of you who aren't with the group yet, maybe you could magically run into us on our to way to Chuck E Cheese? ;)
Mar 11, 2010 -
Re: Misfit Circus: Now Before The End (2)
Buggy! *dances* Thank God! *huggles*
Mar 11, 2010 -
Re: Misfit Circus: Now Before The End (2)
DAEMYN< I stared at this girl with light-y, er, powers. "Like a super hero!" I yelp, excited. "Lurie, she's like a super hero." I whisper to Alura. She just looks ...
Mar 11, 2010 -
Re: Misfit Circus: Now Before The End (2)
**FEE** Great, another girl. "Be right back guys," I say, running over to where I saw her. "Hey!" I say, running to catch up. "Hey, can I help you?" ((Sorry ...
Mar 11, 2010
