User avatar

xX_white_shadow_Xx

  • Archive Re: Oooher! :) How loverly!

    Daemyn ....... I hate girls ]:(

    Mar 19, 2010
  • Archive Re: Oooher! :) How loverly!

    Daemyn *snickers* Sorry, Nick, m'boy. Guess the chicks don't like teleporting creeps. ...... BWAHAHAHA! *whew!* But seriously, don't even try to go after Keshra. If Amber doesn't like you, Keshra ...

    Mar 19, 2010
  • Archive Re: Oooher! :) How loverly!

    Daemyn Just his honor, dignity, and pride. But yea Nick. Go for it :)

    Mar 18, 2010
  • Archive Re: Misfit Circus: Now Before The End (2)

    Daemyn< I watched, super amazed like. Those were some wicked cool powers, if I do say so myself. Er, and I did. "Viper man, do you SEE what they're doing? ...

    Mar 18, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Character Tavern

    Zuko (yerp, he's a guy alright. And HAWT! lolz) I roll my eyes. This girl obviously has issues. I lean in close, trying to ignore the smell of alcohol seeping ...

    Mar 18, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Character Tavern

    Zuko I look over. "And?" I ask, making the flames bigger until they engulf my hands completely. "And I said put it out," She snarls, taking a swig of whatever ...

    Mar 18, 2010
  • Archive Re: Misfit Circus: Now Before The End (2)

    lol Shortwins! =D DAEMYN< "I dunno," I said. "Prolly like her. Hey, speaking of girls how are you and Zanette doing? You guys ever officially get together." Just as he ...

    Mar 18, 2010
  • Archive Re: Misfit Circus: Now Before The End (2)

    Daemyn "Oh, hey Viper," I said, waving at his dark form in the back seat. "We're here to get this chicks brother. So, where is he?" "Our tent's this way," ...

    Mar 18, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Character Tavern

    Zuko This is just great. I was hoping this place would stay relatively quiet and empty. Guess not. I start playing with a fireball again, this time making it a ...

    Mar 18, 2010
  • Archive Re: What would happen if?

    Daemyn HELL YEA! I'd hideit in the van, derr, and maybe, MAYBE share with my wife :) But only maybe >.> And Burns, you suck. That's the worst reply ever. ...

    Mar 18, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Character Tavern

    Zukoooooo (sorry, I accidently thought I was Daemyn for a second 9_9) The guy, Burns, I think he said, mutters something under his breathe. "Excuse me?" I ask, turning back ...

    Mar 17, 2010
  • Archive Re: Oooher! :) How loverly!

    Daemyn Nick, now really. Keshra's not into you. Don't even try! Amber, she's crazy about you! Cra-zy. Yup. Go ahead now, work your magic, Nickie m'boy! Oh, and Burns? I ...

    Mar 17, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Character Tavern

    Still Zuko! (And do I get two gifts since I posted twice withing the first five posts? *bats eyelashes*) I look at the few others around, trying not to laugh ...

    Mar 17, 2010
  • Archive Re: Oooher! :) How loverly!

    Daemyn Those "things" will kill you, Burns, my man. They will kill you, break you down, then build you back up again. Goodness! I feel so poetic! *smashes the nearest ...

    Mar 17, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Character Tavern

    FIRST POSTER!!!! ^_^ *cough* Ok, let's be.....Zuko today! :) Zuko walked into the building, looking around suspiciously. After he deemed it somewhat OK, he sat at the bar. "Give me ...

    Mar 17, 2010


Today is your day. You’re off to Great Places, you’re off and away!
— Dr. Seuss