-
Re: Oooher! :) How loverly!
Daemyn I want chocolate! By the way, can we go gambling now? *grabs yet another bottle* Lurie said....Lurie said she loves gambling. And we can *hiccup* we can go now.
Mar 20, 2010 -
Re: Oooher! :) How loverly!
Daemyn *belches* When he first joined the circus he thought that he'd look like a pirate if he got his ears pierced. I went with him. It was *belch* fun. ...
Mar 20, 2010 -
Re: Oooher! :) How loverly!
**FEE** Fine then. *steals Nick's diamond anklet no one was supposed to know about* Ha. There. =P
Mar 20, 2010 -
Re: Oooher! :) How loverly!
Quite ^_^
Mar 19, 2010 -
Re: Misfit Circus: Now Before The End (2)
**FEE** "What's you power anyway?" I hear Keshra ask Daemyn. I sigh and lean out of the kitchen doorway so they can see me. "He can create illusions in peoples ...
Mar 19, 2010 -
Re: Oooher! :) How loverly!
Yes, I recall hearing about the episode with Zack 9_9 Now, why don't you go POST in Misfits? I don't know what you're doing right now because you won't leave ...
Mar 19, 2010 -
Re: Oooher! :) How loverly!
**FEE** O.O *touches metal street sign pole* Nick, you might want to leave since you can't, you know, turn your skin into metal.
Mar 19, 2010 -
Re: Oooher! :) How loverly!
**FEE** Ppsshhh, heck no. It won't do any good, that's how he just is. And besides, right now we're HIS guests, remember? It's all good to fight when we're on ...
Mar 19, 2010 -
Re: Oooher! :) How loverly!
**FEE** You touch that boy and I'll rip your head off *touches concrete building* Trust me, I don't think you want to mess with me or my Misfits. And Nick? ...
Mar 19, 2010 -
Re: Oooher! :) How loverly!
Daemyn Shut up, Nick! You don't know me! No one knows me! *starts beating up fridge* You say one more thing and this'll be your face! *shows bloody knuckles* ]:( ...
Mar 19, 2010 -
Re: Oooher! :) How loverly!
Daemyn Keshkesh loves her name. Everyone loves her name. Everyone loves KeshKesh *huggles empty bottle*
Mar 19, 2010 -
Re: Oooher! :) How loverly!
Daemyn I like cheese. And Nick! You suck! You don't know anything! Lurie loves me! All the time. For ever. And ever! AND EVER, NICK! EVER! *falls over the back ...
Mar 19, 2010 -
Re: Oooher! :) How loverly!
Daemyn I like cheese! And what do we do? Lust for each other? *laughs loudly* Hooo, man. Nick, don't you just love Johnny? I love Johnny. I love Johnny's friends ...
Mar 19, 2010 -
Re: Misfit Circus: Now Before The End (2)
DAEMYN< "Yea, sorry mate," I muttered, walking with Johnny towards the bedroom. I opened the door, noticing Amber was awake. "Well, good morning, sunshine!" I said cheerily, taking a bite ...
Mar 19, 2010 -
Re: Oooher! :) How loverly!
I didn't say anything about Keshra! Nothing at all! And you won't say anything either! *glares back*
Mar 19, 2010
