User avatar

xX_white_shadow_Xx

  • Archive Re: The Darker Side of the Street

    Hey, so this is my first Storybook, so be nice you guys! Ok, now onto the plot. PLOT/MAIN IDEA: this can be altered a bit as we go on into ...

    Sep 28, 2009
  • Archive Re: We Are Legends

    Aqua, why is November your first month of epic fail? Sorry, I know it's off topic completely

    Sep 28, 2009
  • Archive Re: We Are Legends

    gspp, you should be the one talkin to Kronos. squiggle-simple! :D

    Sep 28, 2009
  • Archive Re: We Are Legends

    Iden sighed, watching the fishers far below his underground palace. He missed his Kataline. He was angry at her for being so stubborn and then running off to Jupiter and ...

    Sep 28, 2009
  • Archive Re: We Are Legends

    Would our dear Kronos be interested in being allies with Mars perhaps?

    Sep 22, 2009
  • Archive Re: They Call Us Heroes

    Im afraid I'm an alley rat, rather than a child.

    Sep 21, 2009
  • Archive Re: We Are Legends

    Name: Iden Vance Planet: Mars Gender: Male Personality: Iden is a very somber person on the outside. He takes being part of a royal family very, very seriously and he ...

    Sep 20, 2009
  • Archive Re: We Are Legends

    can i make a guy and a girl for mars? I already have em!

    Sep 20, 2009
  • Archive Re: We Are Legends

    Can I have Mars?

    Sep 20, 2009
  • Archive Re: They Call Us Heroes

    I dont know how to bringmy character in. Help please? Just give me ideas. I'm stuck! TToTT

    Sep 20, 2009
  • Archive Re: Rising Tide

    Suddenly I heard voices. Muffled, but still there. I shook myself out of my wallowing and closed my eyes, concentrating on their voices. I didn't hear anything, but I felt ...

    Sep 20, 2009
  • Archive Re: Rising Tide

    ooh, idea for buggy: You could be walking around outside somewhere for some reason and run into someone (literally). That's all I got.

    Sep 20, 2009
  • Archive Re: Rising Tide

    (someone meet me! someone meet me!) im all excited now =D

    Sep 20, 2009
  • Archive Re: Rising Tide

    I got to a slave encampment from the looks of it, a few dead people lying around. Someone must've gotten out. The fear in the air was giving me a ...

    Sep 20, 2009
  • Archive Re: Rising Tide

    I was staring at my feet, watching my dirty toes scrabble through the dirt every time I took a step. I sighed and looked up, wishing my hunger away. No ...

    Sep 20, 2009


It's not nice to roast people when they're out of comebacks.
— Atticus