User avatar

xX_white_shadow_Xx

  • Archive Re: The height of life

    Hey can I still post another character? If I can, then here he is, but if I can't that's fine. Name: Malcolm "Mo" Lemnery Age: 17 Appearance: Tall, thin, slouches ...

    Oct 8, 2009
  • Archive Re: The height of life

    Name: Alexandrea Nicktenn Age: 16 3/8 Appearance: petite, tan, long (down to her butt), wavy, light brown hair, thin, athletic build, and captivating gold-green eyes surrounded by long, lush eyelashes

    Oct 7, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Darker Side of the Street

    Hey there everybody! Yeah, well.... Here's what I'm thinking. Maybe after a few posts to wrap things up we can skip to the evening (it's around noon in the story, ...

    Oct 6, 2009
  • Archive Re: Rising Tide

    I stared at the man, blood trickling from his head, then back at the Witcher. She was shaking, and the feel of fear was stronger. I could practically see it ...

    Oct 5, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Darker Side of the Street

    Hey guys we have a DT now, so you might want to check it out. I put some additional info on there about the plot/Desivy's dad. Thanks!

    Oct 5, 2009
  • Archive Re: Zombie Land

    When do we get to start?!? 'w' I'm so excited!

    Oct 4, 2009
  • Archive Re: Zombie Land

    When do we get to start?!? 'w' I'm so excited!

    Oct 4, 2009
  • Archive Re: Zombie Land

    Name: Remy Fauzi Age: 15 Gender: Female Appearance: Pale, tall, thin, not athletic, but in good shape, long, dark brown hair (very unruly), grey/blue/green eyes, rosebud mouth and long lashes ...

    Oct 4, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Darker Side of the Street

    Side note: I'm going to add a new character, one of the players in Tortured Dreamers. I hope you all know I am still accepting new characters, just not many ...

    Oct 3, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Darker Side of the Street

    "Father?" I call up the stairs, shutting the door behind Elliot. "Has the package arrived yet?" "Ah, yes. The package." My father says from the top of the stairs, a ...

    Oct 3, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Darker Side of the Street

    "I swear that if I could I would chop their heads off," Elliot mumbled angrily. I just laughed, he always made me feel better. "Really, I'm fine." I say. We ...

    Oct 3, 2009
  • Archive Re: We Are Legends

    Iden decided to call his brother. Kronos wasn't his favorite sibling, by far, but he was perhaps the easiest to talk to. A little dribble of how the planets where, ...

    Oct 2, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Darker Side of the Street

    "DESIVY!" My father yells from my bedroom door. "Desi, my little doll, you have GOT to wake up at some point before noon. You have classes tomorrow!" I groan, wiping ...

    Oct 2, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Darker Side of the Street

    Yep. How 'bout we start...this weekend. Starting Friday it's a free for all! Yay! Letting in a few more characters would probably be a good idea, for people who are ...

    Oct 1, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Darker Side of the Street

    heehee YAY! ^-^ I'm so excited people are joining! Although I don't know how many more I'll take, so post quick! First come, first serve, my pretties. Oops, gotta do ...

    Sep 29, 2009


It's a dramatic situation almost every time you answer the phone—if you answer the phone.
— Matthew Weiner