User avatar

xX_white_shadow_Xx

  • Archive Re: Misfit Circus

    Let's say they JUST got to the Washington countryside. Like, they are just now unpacking. Well, when we start the story, that is. Or do you have ideas?

    Oct 10, 2009
  • Archive Re: Zombie Land

    I nodded, and scrambled up the fire escape. Once on the roof, I looked down the five stories to see the guy battling it out. Well, I wasn't just going ...

    Oct 10, 2009
  • Archive Re: Misfit Circus

    Haha, thanks. If there's ever any problems you or Sammy have with what I write, just post. You can post your own info, after all, we are co-owning this storybook. ...

    Oct 10, 2009
  • Archive Re: Misfit Circus

    *pffft* You smart people and your schedules. So, how does everything look to you? Did I cover everything? Just post on here if I left anything out you want to ...

    Oct 10, 2009
  • Archive Re: Misfit Circus

    By the way, thank you all for joining! This is both Red's and Puffy's first storybook, and I'm teaching them how we roll. Or, ehm, I roll.

    Oct 10, 2009
  • Archive Re: Misfit Circus

    Reddy Freddy, why do you keep sneaking online when I'm not looking, and running away when I am???

    Oct 10, 2009
  • Archive Re: Misfit Circus

    You have to wait until you have a good handful of characters. We'll probably start late Saturday or sometime Sunday. That SHOULD be enough time. After we start your storybook, ...

    Oct 10, 2009
  • Archive Re: Misfit Circus

    Heehee, yay PuffSammy! Did you see how I said the plot, then the rules, then the example for the character profiles? Learn, young grasshopper. Learn...

    Oct 10, 2009
  • Archive Re: Misfit Circus

    YES, YES! Please post! At this point, any one who wants to join can. Hope you like it! Let's not let this die, OK?

    Oct 10, 2009
  • Archive Re: Misfit Circus

    Of course you can have a spot! If you really think you can handle it... My character: Name: Ophenalius "Fee", "Fey", or "Fenny" Age: 15 Power/Act: Can turn her skin ...

    Oct 9, 2009
  • Archive Re: Misfit Circus

    Possible character for possible member of YWS: Name: Elizabeth Age: 13 Power/Act: manipulates water, communicates with aquatic animals, coldness doesn't affect her/ "mermaid" and magician's helper App

    Oct 9, 2009
  • Archive Re: Misfit Circus

    Sammy's character: Name: Alura Age: 15 Power/Circus Act: Influences people by touching them or looking into their eyes. Contortionist/Dancer Appearance: Petite, pale, short hair (straight dark brown w

    Oct 9, 2009
  • Archive Re: Misfit Circus

    Hey everybody! This is a new storybook me, PuffSammy, and RedBird are kind of doing together. We all came up with the idea together, I just said I would post ...

    Oct 9, 2009
  • Archive Re: Rising Tide

    I wanted to move my arm, her grip was hurting me, but that could be bad. These people could hurt me if I so much as blinked too much. "Well," ...

    Oct 9, 2009
  • Archive Re: Zombie Land

    I heard a commotion not far off from my abandoned alley. I closed my eyes tight and hoped it wasn't zombies. Just peek. They can't hurt you until they see ...

    Oct 8, 2009


If you have a dream, you have a duty to make it come true.
— Marco Pierre White