User avatar

xX_white_shadow_Xx

  • Archive Re: Misfit Circus

    (Fee likes Mikael, and I'm guessing he likes her too. Anyway, Fee strongly dislikes Daemyn, Alura likes him, and was trying to reason with Fee by pointing out that at ...

    Oct 11, 2009
  • Archive Re: Misfit Circus

    ANNOUNCEMENT! ANNOUNCMENT! OK, just to clear some things up, I (Fey) started the circus around..3 years ago. How long have each of you been with us?

    Oct 10, 2009
  • Archive Re: Misfit Circus

    **Fee*** (erm, the touchy-skin thing) I look up from Lurie's hand, startled, as Nick clears his throat. "You shouldn't be in here." I mumble, going back to Alura's bruised and ...

    Oct 10, 2009
  • Archive Re: Misfit Circus

    Oops, sorry! ^-^ I'll try to remember to do so. -Nutty

    Oct 10, 2009
  • Archive Re: Misfit Circus

    "Lurie," I sigh once we are in the tent. "What?" She snaps. "Come on! He is driving me insane! I can't stand him anymore! I just...I just can't." I can ...

    Oct 10, 2009
  • Archive Re: Misfit Circus

    **FEE** I hoped up from my seat next to Kat and Daemyn's van nearly runs us all over. He jumps out and runs around to the back where he throws ...

    Oct 10, 2009
  • Archive Re: Misfit Circus

    D.A.: 'OK,' I thought. 'We lost Kili.' That was what about a fourth of my brain was saying. The other three fourths were saying 'I'm holding Alura! Oh my God, ...

    Oct 10, 2009
  • Archive Re: Misfit Circus

    **FEE** I looked back over my should to see Mikael helping the other guys. I sighed, and held his coat tighter around me. Suddenly, a thought occurred to me. I ...

    Oct 10, 2009
  • Archive Re: Misfit Circus

    "Slow down!" Alura yelled at me. Ugh, why are some people such buzz kills? But then I looked at her and remembered. She was Alura. She was small in the ...

    Oct 10, 2009
  • Archive Re: Misfit Circus

    **FEE** I hopped out of Daemyn's clunker of a van, smiling at the huge green field in front of me. This was going to be good. "OK," I said, turning ...

    Oct 10, 2009
  • Archive Re: Misfit Circus

    Hey everyone, we're going to start! we are still accepting characters, though. Sorry for not talking about it with you, Reddy, me and Sammy decided.

    Oct 10, 2009
  • Archive Re: Misfit Circus

    Yay for people! If you didn't hear earlier, you can all have a second character if you want. Sammy will be so happy - we're almost ready to start! We ...

    Oct 10, 2009
  • Archive Re: Misfit Circus

    OK, here's my "not nice" character: Name: Daemyn Auguste (can be called either, they together are his full first name, no last name) Age: 16 1/2 Power/Act: He can get ...

    Oct 10, 2009
  • Archive Re: Misfit Circus

    I'm not going to wait to ask Reddy, and I'm just going to yes. Everyone can have another character, if they want. Thanks for pointing that out, Hero!

    Oct 10, 2009
  • Archive Re: Misfit Circus

    OK, cool. I figure Oregon would be typical for me, and I don't know much about other places, besides the keys, and Wyoming...and Miami, but two of those places are ...

    Oct 10, 2009


Daddy Long Legs are more closely related to crabs than spiders and somehow the idea of crablike creatures with spider legs that have escaped the entrappings of the primordial sea and now crawl over land and can walk up and down walls and ceilings creeps me more than I can adequately describe.
— Snoink