User avatar

xX_white_shadow_Xx

  • Archive Re: Misfit Circus

    Sure! Thanks!

    Oct 14, 2009
  • Archive Re: Zombie Land

    I started running, but tripped over..something. I couldn't quiet see it in the dark, and I didn't think I Wanted to. I tried to get back up again, but just ...

    Oct 14, 2009
  • Archive Re: Misfit Circus

    Oops, sorry! I just realised those don't match up together at all. Do you want me to change my post, or can you change yours?

    Oct 14, 2009
  • Archive Re: Misfit Circus

    **FEE** I run around, making sure everything is ready. In less than an hour we'll be performing. I check my watch. Ok, less than 40 minutes. I run out of ...

    Oct 14, 2009
  • Archive Re: Misfit Circus

    Daemyn))) I hear some one giggling and belching and talking a bit loud from the grils' tent, and I know there is brandy about. I smile and walk in to ...

    Oct 14, 2009
  • Archive Re: Misfit Circus

    **FEE** "You made Lizzie cry," I say to Daemyn, rubbing my eyes. I look up at him to see his black eyes glaring. "Maybe she's a cry baby, Fee. Have ...

    Oct 13, 2009
  • Archive Re: Misfit Circus

    Daemyn))) I groggily make my way to the big tent so I can go sleep in some corner where no one who cares can find me. I run into someone ...

    Oct 13, 2009
  • Archive Re: Zombie Land

    I'm thinking the same thing, unfortunately. It's just not as fun as I hoped and nothing much is happening. I'm sorry, it was a really good idea! Thanks for letting ...

    Oct 12, 2009
  • Archive Re: Misfit Circus

    I watched all the boys rush from their tent from a distance, laughing softly at Kat's joke. Sometimes they went too far, but half the time it was just plain ...

    Oct 12, 2009
  • Archive Re: Misfit Circus

    Daemyn Auguste))) Alura left me (and her stereo), so I grabbed it and started walking towards the girl's tent. Once I got there, I could hear all the girls inside. ...

    Oct 12, 2009
  • Archive Re: Playing God

    KK, I'll tell people about it. And thanks! -Nutty

    Oct 12, 2009
  • Archive Re: Playing God

    Can I have a spot for a demi-god, please?

    Oct 11, 2009
  • Archive Re: Misfit Circus

    Em, ok, I'm a little confused. So Aulra showed up before I decided to get everyone from the dance party, yes? Anyway.... **FEE** Once I got back to the party, ...

    Oct 11, 2009
  • Archive Re: Misfit Circus

    **FEE** "OK," I start, sitting down with Nick outside the boy's tent. "So what's wrong with this Markus guy? You looked really uncomfortable around him." "Yea," Nick falters for a ...

    Oct 11, 2009
  • Archive Re: Misfit Circus

    **FEE** I laugh, dancing with Lurie, until Nick flashes next to me. "AHAHA, oh, heehee, hey Nick!" He frowns, and pulls me aside. "Fey, we have a... little situation." That ...

    Oct 11, 2009


The secret of being tiresome is to tell everything.
— Voltaire