User avatar

xX_white_shadow_Xx

  • Archive Re: Misfit Circus

    **FEE** After everything that had happened that day, all I could think about was boys. "I'm a level-headed person," I argued to a quietly listening Lizzie. We were eating marshmallows ...

    Oct 18, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Curse of The Repaza Veleno

    OK! Everyone also get's a second character for the OTHER ship! Although it would be nice, it's totally optional. Thanks! Nutty

    Oct 18, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Curse of The Repaza Veleno

    People need to join! People need to join! How do people feel about either 2 charries, or 1 for each ship?

    Oct 17, 2009
  • Archive Re: Zombie Land

    Don't stop the story! That's redonklush! I'll stick with you saved me... -Nutty

    Oct 17, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Curse of The Repaza Veleno

    TAKE THE SPOT! DO IT! JUST DO IT! PLEEEEEEEEEASEEEeeeeee!

    Oct 17, 2009
  • Archive Re: Misfit Circus

    Deamyn))) I heard Alura screaming my name, so ran to where her and Fee where shivering. "M-my brother!-" I didn't even listen to the rest. I had a pounding headache ...

    Oct 17, 2009
  • Archive Re: Misfit Circus

    I walked into a tent, looking for my pillow. The Misfits always thought it was hilarious to hide my things. Gee, thanks everyone! I think sarcastically. I'm exhausted, both physically ...

    Oct 17, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Curse of The Repaza Veleno

    Here's my charrie! Yay! Name: Sirena Lakyle Age: 15 Gender: Lady! Ship/position: Nothing so far! She's still a mere land-lubber (she gets kidnapped. Please?) Appearance: Pale, lush, black lashes frami

    Oct 17, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Curse of The Repaza Veleno

    OK, here is another one of my, Puffy's, and RedBird's stories we made together. He just wouldn't post soon enough, so now I'm making it. Steam-punk pirates. That's all I ...

    Oct 17, 2009
  • Archive Re: Misfit Circus

    **FEE** After letting Lizzie convince me to go rest in the girl's tent, I start making my way there, arm in arm with Lizzie. After she leaves the tent, assured ...

    Oct 16, 2009
  • Archive Re: Misfit Circus

    **FEE** I get to the back of the big tent, and start shouting directions at people, until Kat clamps her hand over my mouth. "Shhh!" She yells at me, pointing ...

    Oct 16, 2009
  • Archive Re: Misfit Circus

    **FEE** I scream, the stress of out first performance and Alura collapsing adding up to too much. Zeb outs his arm around my shoulders. "Relax!" He says, and even though ...

    Oct 15, 2009
  • Archive Re: Misfit Circus

    Don't die! And come back soon!

    Oct 15, 2009
  • Archive Re: Misfit Circus

    Um, OK. That makes sense, I guess. Wait, so she collapsed AFTEr zeb showed up?

    Oct 15, 2009
  • Archive Re: Misfit Circus

    Um, why am I screaming? What happened to me?! Sorry, I'm just confused.

    Oct 15, 2009


Paint me green and call me Shrek because I am swamped >.>
— Plume