User avatar

xX_white_shadow_Xx

  • Archive Re: The Curse of The Repaza Veleno

    Well, everyone, are we ready to start? We'll still be accepting, but I think we're ready! WHO WANTS TO START IT FOR US???

    Oct 20, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Curse of The Repaza Veleno

    Yes please, Irish. Then we might just be ready to start! Whatd ya'll think?

    Oct 19, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Curse of The Repaza Veleno

    Hey, we're a little short on Bodlina pirates. Could anyone possibly switch? We just need one or two more. Thanks! Nutty

    Oct 19, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Curse of The Repaza Veleno

    Sam, why must you ruin my fun times? He was almost a pirate. Squiggle-simple.

    Oct 18, 2009
  • Archive Re: Misfit Circus

    Sammy! Do something with Zeb and Viper. It would be AMAZING! *gasp!* 0o0 What if they were friends?!

    Oct 18, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Curse of The Repaza Veleno

    Characters...? I dunno anything about ships, so you should ask Sammy - her dad was almost a pirate once. We simply need characters! And RedBird needs to post. And we ...

    Oct 18, 2009
  • Archive Re: Misfit Circus

    NEIN! Infinite, come back! Ple-he-he-he-hease! TToTT *sobsobsobsobsob* we'll miss you!

    Oct 18, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Curse of The Repaza Veleno

    Wonderously wonderful! Told you you'd do fine. If you, or anyone else for that matter, would like to make a second charrie for the other ship, please do! We need ...

    Oct 18, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Curse of The Repaza Veleno

    Of course! We need as many people as we can get! And it's ok if you mess up, Irish. This isn'y my first storybook and I already messed up. Haha, ...

    Oct 18, 2009
  • Archive Re: Misfit Circus

    **FEE** I startled to idly play with Luries hair as Lizzie started untying her slippers. After Lizzie had gotten them off, I looked up. "I really love you guys," I ...

    Oct 18, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Curse of The Repaza Veleno

    HEROOOOOOO!!!! Yes please!

    Oct 18, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Curse of The Repaza Veleno

    Here's my 2nd charrie... Name: Cullum 'Birdie' O'Deavory Age: 14ish (not exactly sure...) Gender: chicaria, although most people think she's a boy... Ship/Position: La Bodlina/ erm, a pirate? Appearan

    Oct 18, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Curse of The Repaza Veleno

    Sorry, I did NOT mean to post my profile 57 times! My puter was acting weird last night... Ooops! Nutty

    Oct 18, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Curse of The Repaza Veleno

    ...and this...

    Oct 18, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Curse of The Repaza Veleno

    Ignore this...

    Oct 18, 2009


I'm tired of books having villains who are just villains for no reason.
— EllieMae