-
Re: Misfit Circus
**FEE** Me and Viper follow the kid, Zach, for what felt like hours. And it wasn't like he was running around or anything, trying to find Kili, he was...strolling. He ...
Oct 26, 2009 -
Re: The Curse of The Repaza Veleno
I glare at her, anger building up in me. The last time I was this mad was....Ok, well it was only last week at the pub. The owner's boy was ...
Oct 26, 2009 -
Re: The Curse of The Repaza Veleno
Sirena, Cook's Apprentice, Cuervo I tried not to stare at the girl. She scared me, and she knew it, and I knew she knew it. I turned out the door ...
Oct 25, 2009 -
Re: The Curse of The Repaza Veleno
Reddy, did you not notice everyone else is putting their name, position, and ship before each post? Apparently not. Hmmf.
Oct 25, 2009 -
Re: The Curse of The Repaza Veleno
Sirena, Cook's Apprentice (for now...), Cuervo I look at the apron she put in my hands. If I have to be on a pirate's ship, can't I do some actual ...
Oct 24, 2009 -
Re: The Curse of The Repaza Veleno
Er, Puffy, I'm SO glad yo mama let you back on, but that's not what's happening. Sorry! Could you fix it so it works with the other posts?
Oct 24, 2009 -
Re: The Curse of The Repaza Veleno
Birdie, Pirate, Bodlina Birdie smiled, sucking the sweet air through her nose. You couldn't me mad on a day like this. Even if your mates where leaving you on deck ...
Oct 24, 2009 -
Re: The Curse of The Repaza Veleno
Sirena, Currently being possibly kidnapped by pirates, hm...Cuervo? I tried to look back at my sister, but the woman (perhaps an unruly pirate-queen?) simply shoved my towards the docks. I ...
Oct 24, 2009 -
Re: Misfit Circus
0o0 I can't believe we already have 21 pages!!! Job well done to us! ^-^ squeeeeeeee! Love, Nutty
Oct 24, 2009 -
Re: The Curse of The Repaza Veleno
Hows bout when we post we put what ship and position we have as well. No?
Oct 22, 2009 -
Re: Misfit Circus
**FEE** I looked away from Mikael's face as he took Lurie in his arms, and checked out the rest of the Misfits. Zanette was gone, and so was Carmel, and ...
Oct 22, 2009 -
Re: Misfit Circus
**FEE** I smile as my friends, my family, say such meaningful things, linking arms. I link arms with Lizzie, and smile at Mikael when he links arms with me. He ...
Oct 21, 2009 -
Re: The Curse of The Repaza Veleno
Sirena--->> I glanced between the three pirates nervously. I couldn't let pirates be killed on land. Now that was just silly! No, if they died, they deserved to die at ...
Oct 21, 2009 -
Re: The Curse of The Repaza Veleno
I can start from in town, and you can start on the ship, hm? Sirena>> I sigh, walking home through the back alley ways. There might be addicts and drunks ...
Oct 21, 2009 -
Re: Misfit Circus
Daemyn))) I wake up, my mouth stale and dry, my head aching. I feel the lingering, bitter taste of bile in my throat, and even though I feel like hell, ...
Oct 20, 2009
