-
Re: Misfit Circus
**FEE** I smile as I hear him tell me he'd never let go, and suddenly, all those terrible thoughts I had been thinking, all the guilt I had felt, left ...
Oct 31, 2009 -
Re: War Planet
Lifey, hun, you need a bit more help. Just post an outline for the charrie profiles, and separate the plot and intro. If you need anymore help, or me to ...
Oct 31, 2009 -
Re: Misfit Circus
Daemyn>> "Daemyn!" I hear a sweet voice calling me. It must be the angels. They've come for me! A smile spreads across my face, but then I hear bird noises. ...
Oct 31, 2009 -
Re: The Curse of The Repaza Veleno
Birdie, Bodlina When I hear Capt'n shout "Weapons!", I unsheathe my pistol, a smile spreading across my cheeks. This is what I thrive for. The storms, the fights, the ale, ...
Oct 31, 2009 -
Re: The Oddities Of Seattle
((Do I still have to post where I am?)) Kitty, with everyone else!
Oct 31, 2009 -
Re: Misfit Circus
**FEE** I looked at Mikael, startled, but pleased. Wiping the remaining tears from my cheeks, I look at him, unable to do anything but stare into his beautiful grey-ish eyes. ...
Oct 30, 2009 -
Re: The Curse of The Repaza Veleno
It's fine, Puffy! By the way, I did NOT appreciate you tackling me in the middle of class! Love you too, ^.* Nutty
Oct 30, 2009 -
Re: Misfit Circus
**FEE** I put an arm around Kat's shoulders. I look around and see Viper, and feel my heart lurch. He looks worse than I had thought. With a whispered encouragement ...
Oct 29, 2009 -
Re: The Oddities Of Seattle
Oops, I forgot Kitty's blind. Ok, because I'm not feeling the whole blind thing, can I change just a few things? Like, instead of having her powers all the time ...
Oct 29, 2009 -
Re: The Oddities Of Seattle
KITTY$$ I poked my head just an inch past the bars, and, seeing no one, I ran out, laughing just to feel it in my throat. I see an open ...
Oct 29, 2009 -
Re: The Curse of The Repaza Veleno
Sirena, tapped in a closet on the Cuervo I eye her, not sure of I can trust her. She seems nice enough, but she's a also a pirate. I look ...
Oct 29, 2009 -
Re: The Curse of The Repaza Veleno
I gave up. Seriously?! I let my guard down and I started to swim leisurely, and he got me. I cursed and yelled as him and the others got me ...
Oct 28, 2009 -
Re: The Oddities Of Seattle
Sorry if any of that didn't make sense, writin a lot can be difficult on an iPod. I prolly spelled everything wrong, too. Nutty
Oct 27, 2009 -
Re: The Oddities Of Seattle
Nutty's turn!!! Name: Kitty Laroue Foxy Lady (constantly adds things to it) Age: 15 Personality: Kitty is super fun and hates responsibility/being serious. She loves to joke around and is ...
Oct 27, 2009 -
Re: The Curse of The Repaza Veleno
Sirena, Um, person, THE OCEAN!!! I watched as the guy jumped over the side. He started to swim towards me once he surfaced. "Oh no you don't," I muttered, diving ...
Oct 27, 2009
