User avatar

xX_white_shadow_Xx

  • Archive Re: House of Night

    Amy, can our guys be friends? Even though your guy hates people... Haha, Nutty!

    Nov 6, 2009
  • Archive Re: House of Night

    Name: Alex Jones Age: 16 Species: werewolf Appearance: 5'9", pale, naturally white-blond hair (currently blue), gold eyes, muscly but thin. Often wears skinny jeans and whatever shirt he can find. ...

    Nov 6, 2009
  • Archive Re: Misfit Circus

    **FEE** "We need to do it, Fey. We need to kill Kili." Those words echoed through my mind, blurring everything else until my skull was filled with a horrible buzzing. ...

    Nov 6, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Inferno

    Name: Malcolm "Mo" Lemnery Age: 17 Appearance: Tall, thin, slouches and blushes almost all the time, not tan, but not pale, shaggy black hair he hardly ever brushes, blue eyes, ...

    Nov 6, 2009
  • Archive Re: House of Night

    Name: Andreana *Andy* Valdespino Age: 17 Gender: female Species: Demon Appearance: Short, curvy, tan, black eyes, long black, almost purplish hair (curly), and a great smile. She often wears black ...

    Nov 6, 2009
  • Archive Re: Misfit Circus

    **FEE** "You ruined my plan!" I hear Kili yell. I reach the top of the hill, and find my family holding on to each other on one side, Kili and ...

    Nov 5, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Oddities Of Seattle

    Kitty "And what are all your names?," the girl says. I gasp slightly as my world goes black and numb. Suddenly, everything is much louder and much...grosser. I can smell ...

    Nov 4, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Curse of The Repaza Veleno

    Sirena, Cuervo I huffed. Of course I was mad! I had been so close to escaping...and then that jerk (no matter how nice he looked in his uniform) had to ...

    Nov 3, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Curse of The Repaza Veleno

    Sirena, Cuervo I grin up at him as he opens the door. It was the guy who grabbed me! My smile falls, replaced by an angry frown. "Sure," I say, ...

    Nov 2, 2009
  • Archive Re: Misfit Circus

    **FEE** After checking that everyone int he tent was alright, I went outside to bring Mikael a cup of hot cocoa. I know it wouldn't do anything considering he didn't ...

    Nov 1, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Curse of The Repaza Veleno

    Sirena, The Cuervo I was sulking in a corner of my tiny prison, after the man took my rope away. Suddenly, there was a enormously loud crash as the boat ...

    Nov 1, 2009
  • Archive Re: Misfit Circus

    **FEE** "Fee, the first aid kit. Please." Mikael said, already taking care of Viper and Nick at once. 'Snap out of it!' I mentally yell at myself, running to get ...

    Oct 31, 2009
  • Archive Re: Misfit Circus

    **FEE** I hear shouts from outside, so I run from the girls tent to see what's happening. There is Viper, shivering in fetus position, and Nick, blood soaking his pant ...

    Oct 31, 2009
  • Archive Re: Misfit Circus

    **FEE** My mouth dropped open. "He did not!" I yell, ignoring (though appreciating) the slight squeeze Mikael gives my hand. I rub a hand over my eyes. I should have ...

    Oct 31, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Curse of The Repaza Veleno

    Sirena, trapped in a closet AGAIN, Cuervo I gulped down the rum and threw the bread on the floor. I would NOT be shoved in a closet like some dusty ...

    Oct 31, 2009


Everything’s edible if you’re immortal.
— Feltrix