User avatar

xX_white_shadow_Xx

  • Archive Re: Misfit Circus: Now Before The End (2)

    **FEE** I was standing in the corner, eyeing the area for any breaks, ways to escape, or any clues as to why we were out here. I noticed Daemyn walking ...

    Apr 11, 2010
  • Archive Re: Misfit Circus: Now Before The End (2)

    Daemyn< It was true, as weird as I felt about being a father, I hated it when Lurie was upset, especially if it was my fault. I hugged her close, ...

    Apr 10, 2010
  • Archive Re: Misfit Circus: Now Before The End (2)

    Daemyn I was silent as the guards took me, Fee, and Viper and put handcuffs on us and covers over our eyes before leading us out of the room. After ...

    Apr 7, 2010
  • Archive Re: Misfit Circus: Now Before The End (2)

    ((Hey guys, so we've decided that who is who's roomies! Here are the Boot Camp Roomie Groups: 1) Daemyn, Fee, and Viper 2) Amber, Kendall, and Lurie 3) Lizzie, Zach, ...

    Apr 5, 2010
  • Archive Re: Misfit Circus: Now Before The End (2)

    **FEE** Viper told me it would be ok, and I just about broke down. Ok, I did break down. My eyes started to well up, and my nose started to ...

    Apr 3, 2010
  • Archive Re: Misfit Circus: Now Before The End (2)

    BOOT CAMP TIME! Daemyn< I lay, staring at the white ceiling, just like I had been for the past several hours, possibly even days. Time was nothing in here, where ...

    Apr 3, 2010
  • Archive Re: Hiding

    Ooher! FTW! Name: Fenn "Joshua Carter" Gender:DUDE! Age: 16`` Role: experiment (part cat) Appearance: Average height, pretty fit, longish strawberry blonde hair (really, really messy to hide his kitte

    Mar 28, 2010
  • Archive Re: Misfit Circus: Now Before The End (2)

    **FEE** I watched as Daemyn ran past me, a startled and somewhat queasy looking Lurie riding on his back. I saw a government guy coming for me, and I quickly ...

    Mar 28, 2010
  • Archive Re: Misfit Circus: Now Before The End (2)

    We aren't allowed to let this die! So, could someone post please? I'm a bit stuck, funnily enough.

    Mar 27, 2010
  • Archive Re: Misfit Circus: Now Before The End (2)

    Daemyn< I swear my heart stopped beating. Lurie was...pregnant? Oh God. Oh, holy God. Oh, sweet baby Je- Baby. Oh crap. Oh shi- I threw up and for the first ...

    Mar 24, 2010
  • Archive Re: Misfit Circus: Now Before The End (2)

    Daemyn< I just laughed harder when Lurie started attacking Johnny. "Get him, Lurie!" I couldn't breathe now, I was laughing so hard, and I fell on the floor, really just ...

    Mar 24, 2010
  • Archive Re: Misfit Circus: Now Before The End (2)

    Daemyn (by the way, Reddy, could you change August's profile so she's short? Thanks! ^_^) I watched as some chick popped into the middle of the living room, startling everyone. ...

    Mar 23, 2010
  • Archive Re: Misfit Circus: Now Before The End (2)

    **FEE** I was NOT in the mood for any kind of crap, so I had to stop myself from punching him. "Hell...no," I growled, clenching and unclenching my steely fists. ...

    Mar 22, 2010
  • Archive Re: Misfit Circus: Now Before The End (2)

    Could someone post, by the way? I'm kind of stuck :/ And Buggy, we're still in Vegas, at Daemyn's band mate's house. A few people (ok, Daemyn and his band ...

    Mar 21, 2010
  • Archive Re: Oooher! :) How loverly!

    Daemyn *tries to grab Paige's gun* Excuse me, Mrs. Lady, do you have any more beer? My wife needs some for the mermaid baby. And, er, she's got shot.

    Mar 20, 2010


The thing about plummeting downhill at fifty miles an hour on a snack platter - if you realize it's a bad idea when you're halfway down, it's too late.
— Rick Riordan, The Son of Neptune