User avatar

xX_white_shadow_Xx

  • Archive Re: House of Night

    Andy, Demon > I stalked down the hallway, knowing how amazing my ass looked in these jeans. Passing a blue haired figure in a nice suit, I stopped in front ...

    Nov 8, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Paparazzi

    No, you read right. Hey, remy can be Natasha's friend if you want. He's quiet, but super nice ^-^ Oh, and if he likes you *wiggles eyebrows* he'll do almost ...

    Nov 8, 2009
  • Archive Re: Misfit Circus

    **FEE** I took a shaky breath and nodded. He was right again. I couldn't kill, but I knew it was necessary. I had to do it. I was the one ...

    Nov 8, 2009
  • Archive Re: House of Night

    Go, go, go! Do it! =D

    Nov 8, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Paparazzi

    haha, no, it's fine. I like to see how things play out unplanned... Thanks, though!

    Nov 8, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Paparazzi

    Awww, I wanted Aidan! He would be perfect for Alexia! all hot and steamy and a mysterious wild child....mmmmmm. LoLNuttyLove

    Nov 8, 2009
  • Archive Re: House of Night

    So, who's starting??? =I

    Nov 8, 2009
  • Archive Re: House of Night

    We're starting?! Whooo! ^0^

    Nov 7, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Curse of The Repaza Veleno

    Sirena, Cuervo I followed after Arabella. I didn't want to be stuck with her, but I needed to save my sister. we made our way to the jails, where three ...

    Nov 7, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Curse of The Repaza Veleno

    Sirena, Cuervo My head snapped up as someone started banging on the door. "Jimmy! Jimmy! Open the door! ITS ARABELLA!" I smiled as I looked up at the man, Jimmy, ...

    Nov 7, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Paparazzi

    I will! Name: Remy "Mr. Tatter" (no one knows his last name) Age: 16 Profession: Artists, musician, film-maker, actor (theater), and owner of a small chain of clubs (found on ...

    Nov 7, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Paparazzi

    Sure! Haha, this'll be fun... :D

    Nov 7, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Paparazzi

    Hmmm...I'll try this out. Name: Alexia Gilavainni Age: 16 Proffession: Politicians daughter, well known Hollywood rebel Looks: Tall and thin, everyone says she should be a model. Her mother was ...

    Nov 7, 2009
  • Archive Re: House of Night

    Can Andy (my demon) be friends with Phelix? Also, sure thing, Pudin!

    Nov 7, 2009
  • Archive Re: House of Night

    My guy werewolf, Alex. They can share hair dye! XD

    Nov 6, 2009


“I don't talk things, sir. I talk the meaning of things.”
— Ray Bradbury, Fahrenheit 451