User avatar

xX_white_shadow_Xx

  • Archive Re: House of Night

    Andy, demon I growled in frustration as Ezra ran off again, laughing. I hated to loose, but I was too tired to chase him any more today. I had more ...

    Nov 12, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Oddities Of Seattle

    Kitty >^.^< meow! I was about to walk over to the guy (I really needed to learn his name) when darts started whizzing past me. "Again?" I muttered under my ...

    Nov 12, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Paparazzi

    I'd be fine with Remy owning a secret underground celeb club. I should probably add that to things he wants to keep from the pap... So, who's starting? Can I?

    Nov 12, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Oddities Of Seattle

    Kitty, Supa-dupa hearing/smelling under certain circumstances I heard the others running and shouting, and I followed them, hearing too many things at once. It was so loud, and people were ...

    Nov 12, 2009
  • Archive Re: House of Night

    "This a good enough spot?" I heard someone ask, laughing, as I was walking down an empty hallway, still looking for Ezra. I wasn't as mad now, but I wanted ...

    Nov 11, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Oddities Of Seattle

    Kitty's feeling and eyesight randomly tune out so her smelling and hearing become super amazing. It's kind of hard to describe in a few words, if you know what I ...

    Nov 10, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Oddities Of Seattle

    Kitty "Wake up!" I heard someone shout. A dull pain was starting to flower in my lower back, and new one starting on my left cheek. I opened my eyes ...

    Nov 10, 2009
  • Archive Re: Misfit Circus

    Daemyn I laughed as Fee shouted "Lurie!", obviously horrified. "Anywhoo," I said, pulling out a good old fashioned butcher knife. "This here knife," I said, holding it up for all ...

    Nov 10, 2009
  • Archive Re: House of Night

    Andy, Demon I screamed in rage as I pounded at the door, fire flickering angrily along my arms. Finally, the door started to gain a reddish tint. With a deep ...

    Nov 10, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Paparazzi

    Irish, he's absolutely delicious! I might need me some Jare...*wiggles eyebrows* Lol, no, really. We could try a fling between him and Aelxia. It'd be interesting, after all. A pap ...

    Nov 9, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Curse of The Repaza Veleno

    Sirena, Cuervo (yay for us!) I gasped, seeing the blood soaking Arabella's shirt. She wasn't my favorite, but at least I knew her. She collapsed and I ran to her, ...

    Nov 9, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Inferno

    Why are they always named Mikael? Sorry, just a question.

    Nov 8, 2009
  • Archive Re: House of Night

    Alex, demon "Wanna pop?" I ask happily, pouring some fun dip down my throat. "Or some candy?" I ask, spewing green powder with every breath. He shakes his head, turning ...

    Nov 8, 2009
  • Archive Re: House of Night

    Alex, werewolf (do we have dorms?) I smile, walking towards my dorm. I just love ring pops! I bite the one on my finger in half, frowning when it falls ...

    Nov 8, 2009
  • Archive Re: House of Night

    Andy, Demon I felt warmth on my back, and turned to see Ezra running away. IF he had...I ripped my jacket off, seeing a huge hole in the back. jacket... ...

    Nov 8, 2009


The roots of education are bitter, but the fruit is sweet.
— Aristotle