User avatar

xX_white_shadow_Xx

  • Archive Re: The Darker Side of The Street

    We still need drummer, bass player, and possible second guitar character for Tortured Dreamers. Also, I think we have too many shifters...from now on could we try to make other ...

    Nov 14, 2009
  • Archive Re: Misfit Circus

    **FEE** I wasn't fighting, but I was keeping an eye open if anyone needed help. Suddenly, I heart someone screaming, and I turned to see Kat screaming at Nick, pointing ...

    Nov 14, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Darker Side of The Street

    Besties with Des?

    Nov 14, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Darker Side of The Street

    Of course of course! Irish, we're still on the first page, unless this post skips it to the second. Anywho, join please! And thanks, Amy!

    Nov 14, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Darker Side of The Street

    Thanks for joining, y'all! Can Desi have some band members please??? Unless metal is too hardcore for you sweet little babies.... ^~^ hehe Oh, and thanks again for joining!

    Nov 14, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Darker Side of The Street

    Here's my charrie! Name: Desivy Letity Age: 16 Grade: 10 race: human, father is a vampire Appearance: Des is average height, but very thin and pale, with naturally thick, black ...

    Nov 14, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Darker Side of The Street

    Hey, this was originally the first storybook I ever made, therefore it was kind of really not thought through. I still like the idea, though, and want to try it ...

    Nov 14, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Paparazzi

    Alexia I raised my hand a bit, grabbing Remy's attention, as well as everyone else's. "I was riding my bike when they crowded me. I ripped my new skirt and ...

    Nov 14, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Paparazzi

    Alexia Alexia ignored Aidan as she continued dancing, unfazed by his dazzling charm. Pretty boys weren't for her. And they never would be. Although most of the boys she knew ...

    Nov 14, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Paparazzi

    Remy I got out of the car as it pulled up to the front doors, thanking Johnson for the ride. I walked into the club to see Silv and Alexia ...

    Nov 14, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Paparazzi

    Alexia "Alexia, get in hjere!" My father bellowed from my kitchenette. "Go back to your office!" I yelled back, snatching my black leather purse from the coffee table before heading ...

    Nov 14, 2009
  • Archive Re: Misfit Circus

    **FEE** I hustle Viper away, into a tent, and pick up a gun. I hear a soft crackling and look over at Nick uncertainty. He is staring at the sky, ...

    Nov 13, 2009
  • Archive Re: House of Night

    Alex, werewolf I watch the words fly between everyone in the room, my mouth full of sour skittles. "What's your name?" I ask the girl, a few skittles falling from ...

    Nov 13, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Paparazzi

    ++Remy Tatter++ I smiled viciously, the clay in my hands creeping under my fingernails. The song playing changed from a metal song to an energetic punk one. I tore my ...

    Nov 12, 2009
  • Archive Re: House of Night

    Alex, werewolf I skipped down the halls after a nice, hot shower and some ManicPanic work. I wanted to find Ezra, to ask him what he thought about my new ...

    Nov 12, 2009


i am neither a loose leaf nor do i like loose leafs. really, i am a piece of wide-ruled looseleaf paper.
— looseleaf