User avatar

xX_white_shadow_Xx

  • Archive Re: House of Night

    Alex, werewolf Koree tripped me and I fell on my face, muttering about it hurting. I stood on the opposite side of Ezra, not wanting to be around her much ...

    Nov 18, 2009
  • Archive Re: House of Night

    Haha, that's fine. And thanks! ^-^ Nutty

    Nov 17, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Darker Side of The Street

    Desivy, human As me and Ariel whispered about nothing in particular, my eyes kept glancing to the dark head in front of me (is dark hair right? The pics wouldn't ...

    Nov 17, 2009
  • Archive Re: House of Night

    >>Did I disappear from Asher and Ezra's room?

    Nov 17, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Darker Side of The Street

    Desi Me and Ariel ran to the class, slipping in before the teacher noticed. 'Or maybe it's Papa being headmaster and all', My left brain butted in. I winced at ...

    Nov 17, 2009
  • Archive Re: Snowed in

    Nina I stood with everyone else in the center of the room, listening but not contributing. I had spent all night crying. I didn't know where Aunt Lynna or Dad ...

    Nov 17, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Curse of The Repaza Veleno

    Sirena, Cuervo As we were handed medical supplies, me and Vailea fixed up Arabella. I sighed when we were done, wiping dark hair away from her face. She wasn't moving. ...

    Nov 16, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Oddities Of Seattle

    Woooot! I'm not re-starting, though... *slinks away*

    Nov 16, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Darker Side of The Street

    Desivy, Human ((by the way, Kevin could be bass player if no one else wants to)) I was walking through the library, trying to find some good old Poe, when ...

    Nov 15, 2009
  • Archive Re: Snowed in

    Name: Katerina "Nina" Dharma-Smith Age: 17 Gender: Female Appearance: Small and slight (but still curvy), dark skin, black eyes, horribly curly black hair, and a radiant smile. Personality: Quiet and ...

    Nov 15, 2009
  • Archive Re: House of Night

    Infinite, you have to make it happen. When you sit around complaining about how boring everything is, then it's time for you to take action. You are part of the ...

    Nov 15, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Darker Side of The Street

    Pudin, her and Des could be friends. Also, I saw we start now, but keep it open to others. Any last minute charries? Also, who wants to start?

    Nov 15, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Darker Side of The Street

    Name: Kevin Chaerton Age: is turning 17 in one day! Grade: 10 race: Vampire Appearance: tall, 6'1.7", very, very thin (somewhat muscly), very pale, black eyes and a nice smile ...

    Nov 15, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Darker Side of The Street

    Sure thang, Reddy.

    Nov 15, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Darker Side of The Street

    Yes! Please!

    Nov 15, 2009


Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.
— Dr. Seuss