User avatar

xX_white_shadow_Xx

  • Archive Re: Misfit Circus

    Haha, sure! How bout there's one over the hill? Daemyn I cursed as I looked at Alura. She was going out, going out for good. "Lurie, Lurie," muttered, riping up ...

    Nov 23, 2009
  • Archive Re: Misfit Circus

    Post people, post people, post people, post! Please! We can't let Misfit die now! Not now! Please?! :( Nutty

    Nov 23, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Darker Side of The Street

    Desivy As we walked towards the gym, I kept sneaking glances at Drako. His eyes were dark and his face was clouded. I stopped walking to let him catch up ...

    Nov 23, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Oddities Of Seattle

    Kitty I sighed, feeling warmth on my cheek. I opened my eyes, to find myself cuddled into the corner of a bed with sides, yellow light coming through the windows. ...

    Nov 23, 2009
  • Archive Re: House of Night

    Alex, werewolf I hugged Koree, scared by all the blood surrounding me. All the blood...The blood, the blood, the blood the blood the bloodthebloodthebloodbloodbloodblood.... "Alex!" I snapped out of i

    Nov 23, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Oddities Of Seattle

    Kitty I was woken from my fidgety sleep by someone saying loudly "We're here!" I opened my eyes, stretching slightly, happily surprised to find myself on a still sleeping Timmy's ...

    Nov 21, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Darker Side of The Street

    Desivy "Drako," I said, stumbling towards him, shocked. How could they take his unhatched sister?! But of course I knew the answer. She was a dragon. Dragons are rare and ...

    Nov 21, 2009
  • Archive Re: Snowed in

    I'm dropping out. Sorry Princess, it was a good idea, but I'm a bit bored o///o Thanks for letting me join! You can obviously kill me off right away. Thanks! ...

    Nov 21, 2009
  • Archive Re: House of Night

    Alex As I got closer to the auditorium, my happy skipping turned into a slow, careful walk. Something wasn't right here. Something was...was bad. Real bad. I felt myself grow ...

    Nov 21, 2009
  • Archive Re: Misfit Circus

    I'm still unconscious. Can we fix me and Nick and Lurie, please? It's getting a little old having a chunk of Daemyn's van in my head and Lurie half-dead.

    Nov 21, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Darker Side of The Street

    Desivy After the fight, which I had watched from behind a tree, I was being led along by Vecian and Ariel. I knew who the vampires were, I knew what ...

    Nov 21, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Oddities Of Seattle

    Kitty I heard myself be picked up, and I could smell the chemicals on his shirt, hear it move every time he did. The rumbling sound suddenly got louder, and ...

    Nov 19, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Darker Side of The Street

    ***Irish, that one post? Where Storm first heard the noise? You did the wrong brother from the wrong storybook xD You put Remy rather then Garred. Silly girl...You might want ...

    Nov 19, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Oddities Of Seattle

    Kitty *mew!* I stood by Timmy watching the whole exchange, and walked with him as we followed Ali. Finally we got to a large room full of these big...things. They ...

    Nov 19, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Darker Side of The Street

    DESIVY++ Me and Drako where walking silently towards a random dorm building. "so," I started. "Which one's your-" Just then a terrible hot pain flashed in my side like a ...

    Nov 19, 2009


If I seem to wander, if I seem to stray, remember that true stories seldom take the straightest way.
— Patrick Rothfuss, The Name of the Wind