User avatar

xX_white_shadow_Xx

  • Archive Re: Typical Teens 3

    Mo "It's not really my style," I said, laughing. I liked this girl. She was nice. She smiled at me again, and I found myself smiling back. "So, what've you ...

    Nov 25, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Oddities Of Seattle

    Kitty After Ali's confusing speech, I raced up the stairs with Christina, us both diving through the first doorway we saw, laughing. The room had two small beds, a big ...

    Nov 25, 2009
  • Archive Re: Typical Teens 3

    >>lol Kiki

    Nov 25, 2009
  • Archive Re: Typical Teens 3

    Mo Walking towards the to see what Senna was up to, I ran into a girl. "I't ok," I muttered after she apologized. I bent to pick up my present ...

    Nov 24, 2009
  • Archive Re: House of Night

    Alex, wereolf As Koree told me Ezra was hurt, all the old feelings came back. The reason I had stopped changing. What if I had done it? What if I ...

    Nov 24, 2009
  • Archive Re: Typical Teens 3

    Who's guna start? =I Also, Amber, would Linsey care to be friends with Senna? They're different, sure, but it'd bring out the party side of her ;)

    Nov 24, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Darker Side of the Street

    Hew Rebz, this one kinda died. We started a new one though, and would love to have you join!

    Nov 24, 2009
  • Archive Re: Typical Teens 3

    Bummer, I was totally going to have Senna jump him xD *cough* That was a joke. Although he does seem pretty hot. ^///^

    Nov 24, 2009
  • Archive Re: Typical Teens 3

    Mmk! Name: Malcolm "Mo" Lemnery Age: 16 Grade: 10 Appearance: 5'9", super skinny, pale, light, feathery, somewhat long dark brown hair. Glasses over deep blue eyes, somewhat muscular, but not ...

    Nov 24, 2009
  • Archive Re: Typical Teens 3

    I'll make a guy, too, if need be.

    Nov 24, 2009
  • Archive Re: Misfit Circus

    By the way, real-life-buddies, how about we not talk about upcoming plans for Misfit before we get there? Y'know? It'll ruin the fun and all. Thanks 9_9 Nutty

    Nov 24, 2009
  • Archive Re: Misfit Circus

    Daemyn I took the metal bar Lizzie had handed to me, feeling slightly queasy. "Ok, stick the flat end in the fire," Lizzie instructed me, and I did as she ...

    Nov 24, 2009
  • Archive Re: Typical Teens 3

    Ooh! Name: Senna Kindermann Age: 15 Grade: 10 Appearance: 5'7", skinny, pale skin, black hair that had blueish undertones, bright blue eyes, nice smile, long lashes, hair is slightly wavy ...

    Nov 24, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Darker Side of The Street

    Desivy "I think I might know..." I say, interrupting Vecian. "Where, Desi?" Storm asks, walking up to me. "Well," I start, thinking out loud. "My father is from Europe, obviously, ...

    Nov 24, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Oddities Of Seattle

    Kitty I was sitting, talking with Ali and Timmy when Seth walked up to us. "Ali," he asked. "How old are Christina and I?" I looked at her expectantly. I ...

    Nov 23, 2009


Homo sum, humani nihil a me alienum puto (I am a man, I don't consider anything human foreign to me)
— Terence