-
Re: Camp Hillbay
Still accepting? I'd love to join! ^_^ If you are, here's the info: >>> >> > Name: Winter Johnson Gender: chica Age: 14 Picture: (sorry, no pic yet) Straight black ...
Jan 31, 2010 -
Re: The Oddities Of Seattle
Hey guys.....So, can we start posting for this again? I miss it something bad :( ~Nutty
Jan 31, 2010 -
Re: The Robin Hood Gang (Ended)
hmmm.....
Jan 31, 2010 -
Re: Circus Outcast (formerly Misfit Circus 2)
HELLO!(note: I'm fine with storybook existing, but...well, just read on. Also, sorry I posted this on here, but I didn't see a DT) I'm White Shadow, obviously, and I was ...
Jan 31, 2010 -
Re: Misfit Circus
Sounds good... Also, Puffy has asked me to post this for her..... Alura Red hot pain, ripping out my heart and turning my flesh inside out, putting lava in my ...
Nov 28, 2009 -
Re: The Oddities Of Seattle
Kitty After she started talking about books, my senses came back, and I opened my eyes to see her holding the thing that Java had had earlier. "What's gardening?" I ...
Nov 28, 2009 -
Re: Misfit Circus
Like, Daemyn should be posted period, or he should help Fee out?
Nov 28, 2009 -
Re: The Oddities Of Seattle
Kitty I heard some thumps on the stairs, and then Timmy's voice say "What's wrong? Did you get hurt?" I cursed under my breathe, which was actually a bit loud ...
Nov 27, 2009 -
Re: Misfit Circus
Um, guys...you abandoned me in my blown-up/unconscious state. Should I post like I've been there the whole time, or does someone want to bring me in??? Thanks! ~Nutty
Nov 27, 2009 -
Re: The Oddities Of Seattle
Kitty After being woken up by a crying Christina, I examined my own box of clothes. I think Ali called it a "dresser." After throwing everything out on my bed, ...
Nov 27, 2009 -
Re: Typical Teens 3
Senna I watched the new guy walk through the door, his ear buds in. Turning my volume down a bit, I tried to see what he was like. Y'know, did ...
Nov 25, 2009 -
Re: The Paparazzi
Remy I sighed, my breathing suddenly a bit thick, as I hugged Silv to me. "It's OK. It'll be OK. We made this group for a reason, didn't we?" She ...
Nov 25, 2009 -
Re: Typical Teens 3
Senna I stepped through the door just a second after the tardy bell, praying Mrs.Dermain wouldn't see me. Looking around, I found Mo engaged in conversation with some girl and ...
Nov 25, 2009 -
Re: Typical Teens 3
Mo Jolie asked me why I moved, and I didn't want to answer...Although, technically I had moved from Oregon. I smiled, feeling slightly bitter about not telling her the whole ...
Nov 25, 2009 -
Re: The Darker Side of The Street
Desivy "What's the problem? I mean, We can shadow to Italy, check it out, shadow to Romania, check it out, shadow wherever! I mean, I do have some idea of ...
Nov 25, 2009
