User avatar

xX_white_shadow_Xx

  • Archive Re: Invisible Words

    Of course, Hero, mah dear! :)

    Feb 7, 2010
  • Archive Re: Invisible Words

    Em, TZ (my new nickname for Tazakk)? Could we get just a biiiit more detail in your charrie profile? Like, tall? short? Color hair? Skin? Eyes? What does he act ...

    Feb 7, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Glass Chandelier’s Pieces

    ......Might join...... *runs away*

    Feb 7, 2010
  • Archive Re: Invisible Words

    Let's start then! :) Anyone want to volunteer to post first? :)

    Feb 7, 2010
  • Archive Re: The World: Pluto Kiss.

    Sorry guys I'm dropping out. Thanks for letting me join in the first place, though!

    Feb 6, 2010
  • Archive Re: Camp Hillbay

    ((Hey, could someone bring in Winter? Sorry I haven't been caught up, I was grounded this last week >.

    Feb 6, 2010
  • Archive Re: Delicious Destruction

    Save me a spot for a boy, pretty please? Oh shoot, the bus is here! Ahck! *runs* ~Nutty!!!one!!

    Feb 1, 2010
  • Archive Re: Camp Hillbay

    +++WINTER+++ After a quiet night spent reading in my bottom bunk and a lonely breakfast, I was fed up with the stupid camp. I wanted to be back with Aunt ...

    Feb 1, 2010
  • Archive Re: Invisible Words

    ^_^ thanks for joining, y'alls! With a few more charries we can start...anyone wanna make a second?

    Feb 1, 2010
  • Archive Re: Camp Hillbay

    (Is it the next day? Sorry, I'm just a bit lost...'~')

    Feb 1, 2010
  • Archive Re: Invisible Words

    Of course, my darling! ^_^ Here, I'll post mine. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Name: Ash Billsworth Age: 17 Gender: girrrrl Personality: Ash is hardcore. She doesn't take crap, hates wimps, and wo

    Jan 31, 2010
  • Archive Re: Invisible Words

    Hey! So now that I'm back, I decided what better way to get back into the flow of YWS than start a new storybook? So, here I am, starting one ...

    Jan 31, 2010
  • Archive Re: Camp Hillbay

    ++WINTER++ I got out of my Aunt Carol's car, immediately shaky and cold. I felt like I was going to hurl any moment, or maybe melt. I swallowed down my ...

    Jan 31, 2010
  • Archive Re: The World: Pluto Kiss.

    Name: Stitches Age: 15 Appearance: Eye Colour- black eyes, no whites at all! :D Oh, and really long, light blue eyelashes Hair Colour- kind of a pearly midnight blue. Y'know? ...

    Jan 31, 2010
  • Archive Re: Circus Outcast (formerly Misfit Circus 2)

    *huggles Reddy*

    Jan 31, 2010


It is only a novel... or, in short, only some work in which the greatest powers of the mind are displayed, in which the most thorough knowledge of human nature, the happiest delineation of its varieties, the liveliest effusions of wit and humour, are conveyed to the world in the best-chosen language
— Jane Austen, Northanger Abbey